The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I dunno highly skilled, zero passing, tough shot making guards with skinny narrow frames lacking elite explosion?

I think it's a similar situation except Anthony is shorter, less talented and has even less explosion than Emoni.

I'm not saying It's over for him. I'm just saying the path to the NBA won't be easy...he has a lot to work on.
Well Kiyan is looked at as a scoring guard so his defense will be evaluated as a guard. Emoni is a 6'9 wing that was hyped to be in the vein of a KD, Bron, Tmac. Him having a negative wingspan and no defense was a bigger factor for him. Also Emoni had a terrible team around him and mindset questions that turned scouts off. Especially after his Memphis year. Kiyan has a way better foundation. Id argue at the same age hes more explosive. They are entirely 2 different types of players though.

I dunno highly skilled, zero passing, tough shot making guards with skinny narrow frames lacking elite explosion?

I think it's a similar situation except Anthony is shorter, less talented and has even less explosion than Emoni.

I'm not saying It's over for him. I'm just saying the path to the NBA won't be easy...he has a lot to work on.

No. I’m saying the way they approach the game is completely different :lol:.

You haven’t seen Kiyan, but he’s been playing up…and playing a role and become a better all around player in the process. His jump to being a 5 star prospect was this year. What you seeing out of him with these scoring exploits is NEW! Hes a decent passer for his age/skillsetz

Melo wasn’t putting him in situations like Emoni Bates father. You KNOW this :lol:. You looking at it from the surface level.

I’m not saying Kiyan is going to be a star. But he’s definitely a pro…and I could see him succeeding and getting drafted first rd, in a year or two.

He’s not taking or making Emoni Bates moves. They tricked that off, if we being real with all the movement, shenanigans and demands.

Emoni probably has a different outlook if him and his dad wanted him to be coached. Read the last line again.

I see Kiyan as a potential Jamal Murray, Jordan Poole type. HOWEVER at age 17 its way too early to call those type of players guaranteed leaguers, the talent is there imo. He just has to have a great college season.

how’s Aj Johnson been in summer league?
He is hella raw, but I would’ve took Shannon or collier. Interested to see his career play out.

Last edited:
Looks like the Tmac joints to me 🤷🏾‍♂️
adidas Men's TMAC 3 Basketball Shoes

yep on some symbiote ish

tmacs were thrash and these new AE's aint it ***

thanasis needs to reiterate his trade request ASAP
they are really boxing him out the paint
disrespectful stuff

giannis gotta be irate

I don't know what y'all were really expecting her to say. Jellybean never wanted Vanessa around which may have been warranted seeing as how old she was and how they initially met. Obviously a good father is going to be sceptical of her initial motives, and equally upset at his son for what seemed like a crazy rash decision. From all accounts sounds like both sides of the family did grimy things. Bean and Vanessa were right to focus on their home. I don't know what's out there after we go if anything but hopefully the Beans and GiGi are all smiling together somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom