The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I know I can’t be the only one but was cheating culture OD for y’all too? Maybe I was too naive going in but **** was :wow:

The best was when you and a friend took the same course with the same professor on a different day….we used to swipe a copy of the test for each other when we could so the person could have time to look up the answers before their class :lol:

20221216_101458.jpg

Is rate my professor still a thing? That might be the #1 reason I did well in college. Used to spend hours reading reviews before registering for classes :lol:

Tried to look for the profeseors that didn’t assign homework, let you use notes on finals, and graded on a scale :lol:

Teachers use to let use our phone calculators back in 9th grade. This was 2002. I think I had a Nokia.

I tried to finagle a way to put the algebraic equation formulas in my phone. Not sure if I succeeded but I damn sure tried. I was terrible in math. It was hard as hell trying to put those characters in my Nokia jawn. Probably helped me a little

I got too greedy on prize picks. I was up $1000 and tried to make it 2k. Im back to my original $100 deposit :lol: :smh:

The new 6 pick 25x did me in. I was cooking on the 3 man plays.

6 going to be task man but I’m about to devote the next few hours to research once this injury report drops in 10 minutes.

Wait you lost $900???? Have a seat sir

Is rate my professor still a thing? That might be the #1 reason I did well in college. Used to spend hours reading reviews before registering for classes :lol:

Tried to look for the profeseors that didn’t assign homework, let you use notes on finals, and graded on a scale :lol:
It was cheating and passing down old projects since the professors never changed anything lol

Funniest cheating moment was in my Stats for engineering final. About 10 of us colored folk in the auditorium sitting in a triangle like that

X
XX
XXX

Me and homegirl in the front of the triangle and everyone behind us could see and I had all the answers. Professor peeped the shenanigans about to ensue and move my homegirl next to her desk. Had she moved me everyone fails that final

Rate my professor :rofl: I refused to exert any effort in my electives. That site was invaluable

Damn I didn't eem cheat once in college lol

cram studying and memorization ftw

Did get accused of plagiarism tho. Some girl in my group let her boyfriend copy our work and this dummy copied it word for word. Had to wild out in that meeting so dude fessed up to it lol
Group work sucks.

Did ya'll have professors that had proprietary books and DVDs? Couldn't even rent books because there was codes you needed to complete assignments.

6 going to be task man but I’m about to devote the next few hours to research once this injury report drops in 10 minutes.

Wait you lost $900???? Have a seat sir

I technically lost nothing :lol:

I turned my $100 to about 950. But once I got to that point I made a couple $200 plays.Then they introduced the 6/25x plays and I lost a bunch of $50 plays :lol:. Now I’m back to like $140 in my account.

I’m sticking to my $25 3pick power plays and 4 pick flex picks.

I got too greedy on prize picks. I was up $1000 and tried to make it 2k. Im back to my original $100 deposit :lol: :smh:

Yeah it’s that damn 6 pick that’s getting me. I can’t resist it :lol: :smh:

Reactions: HIM
Did ya'll have professors that had proprietary books and DVDs? Couldn't even rent books because there was codes you needed to complete assignments.

Yes but thats when you use the 2 week access code trial and do all the work for the semester.

That's what I did in my Microsoft, and every other teacher who had the audacity or gall to give me assignments with an access code.

1-800-522-4700

Need to change your avi to MJ cause you need help.

Back
Top Bottom