The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

We getting some snow flurries right now. It's cold as hell outside man.
Y'all be safe and warm.

Damn that's wild.

Screenshot_20221222_091952_Weather.jpg

Y'all be easy

And to be clear, I don’t think what Ja said was arrogant, especially since it was in response to a question. Because, with the West being so close, if he mentions just one, two or even 3 West teams specifically, any team he doesn’t mention can view it as disrespect. And it would be silly for him so say everyone.

I guess it maybe would have been less attention grabbing if he said, “there’s a lot of really good teams in the West that we’re going to have to go through, but I think we’re the best”, but it’s basically the same sentiment.

Texas folks- how yall be getting your gummies?

I packed about 3-4 months worth of gummies in my car and had it shipped out there for my move. But after that idk how I'll get more

We all live indoors. The temperature is of little concern for real for real.

I remember when DDR and DJM were being hailed as cornerstone pieces worth giving up first rounders for even though they were really not like that. Now the teams they are on are set to implode and they don't have their first rounders.

HATE TO SEE IT.

Still much better than what Dallas has. Luka would make that team title contenders

Title contenders? Nah that’s a stretch Murray is the goods and Capela and Bogdan are good role players but everyone else on this team not as good or capable of being elevated as high as y’all think I promise

Especially with Nate still as the coach no one except Trae has improved since he took over full time under him

Back
Top Bottom