The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Still wouldn’t trust the Hawks defensively but they’d definitely be better.

I had Luka on his own tier coming out so I hated the trade.

If everything else is equal, I don’t know why you would trade for the (much) smaller guy. Point was proven in that Heat series last year.

But it’s all moot. Hes still elite. He’s either retiring in Atlanta or we’re rebuilding again if he walks in UFA. Until then, keep moving around the coach & players 2-5 until you find the right quartet around him.

Still wouldn’t trust the Hawks defensively but they’d definitely be better.

I had Luka on his own tier coming out so I hated the trade.

If everything else is equal, I don’t know why you would trade for the (much) smaller guy. Point was proven in that Heat series last year.

But it’s all moot. Hes still elite. He’s either retiring in Atlanta or we’re rebuilding again if he walks in UFA. Until then, keep moving around the coach & players 2-5 until you find the right quartet around him.
Traes a great player but the trade completely hinged on those extra assets turning into something real. Reddish clearly didn’t work and Hunter is just a dude nothing special. That’s what threw off the entire roster construction is those two picks not working out as well as they front office was working

Haynes got the Klutch connection and player relationships that no else one in media can really have. I believe him.

I believe his words, of course - I just believe “Rival Executives” are trying to stir things up.

No way Trae Young would dare to ask for a trade.

I don’t believe it. Not at this time.

Atlanta have gone OUT of their way to accommodate him. It would be such a bad look.

Trae can't be your #1 if you're trying to win a championship
Maybe but personally I’m not invested in that part of the argument.

I’m a hawks fan first I’m here to see the hawks win a championship one day not the hawks win a championship but only if Trae does it as the #1 to prove a point :lol: If he gotta be the 3rd option for the roster to be in a place to win a chip so be it

Him using this as leverage to fire another coach - absolutely.

But him ACTUALLY going out and asking for a trade, nah man.

Not buying it. :lol:

He also seems to have no interest in playing off the ball so good luck with that.
This isn’t fully a Trae thing this is mainly a Nate thing. It would be true if Trae was the only person who did nothing off the ball but no one on this team does that’s how they being asked to play

Texas folks- how yall be getting your gummies?

I packed about 3-4 months worth of gummies in my car and had it shipped out there for my move. But after that idk how I'll get more

My uncle in Frisco got a plug. He gets it shipped here from Cali.
If I can't get it from him, I just hit up the CBD shop and cop the gummies with the THC.
Them Delta 8 and 9 joints low key be hitting fr.

It’s gon be 9 degrees in the A on Saturday I’m expecting snow :lol:

Damn ATL gonna be in shambles.

I memba it snowing like a few inches byke in the day when EYE was living there.

First time seeing snow and thought IT was cool. Hopped on MARTA to go to my classes at Georgia State, got off at Five Points and it was a literal ghost town. Classes were cancelled and basically all of downtown ATL was shut down. :lol:

Don't know y'all gonna handle that.

Back
Top Bottom