The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Fair enough

In addition to not having a rim protector. Besides Davion Mitchell, King's wings/guards either get lost on defense or just let their man go by too easily

KJ Martin will redeem us after that disappointing Jalen green performance last year

2011 was the most egregious. They had Tyreke and Boogie, and drafted Jimmer when Kawhi was there as the defensive forward that team needed.

It's "coming close" if the player is drafted by another team right before. I don't think the reference counts if you just pass on a guy. The Knicks came close to drafting Stephen Curry.

This is just an example of drafting poorly :lol:

Reke wasn't a bad pick talent wise. He just didn't have it upstairs between the ears.
reke was a solid pick. he won ROTY and avg like 20/5/5 that yr, which was rare if i recall.
he never developed a decent shot

reke was a solid pick. he won ROTY and avg like 20/5/5 that yr, which was rare if i recall.
he never developed a decent shot

He just never got better after that and it was largely due to him wilding off the floor and not putting 110% into his craft.

Still remember this classic

What's crazy is he had a resurgence w/ Memphis in 2018 where damn near put up his ROY numbers on better efficiency. Then he started wilding again. Guard Mike Beasley.

Back
Top Bottom