The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Stack was getting the Jordan comparisons coming out of UNC. And he was supposed to be running buddies with Iverson and Grant Hill.
Also got to beat up a couple of ****** and be lauded for it before that kind of thing became frowned upon. In fact he might have been the last one before that became a checkmark against a guy that he would readily avail himself to fisticuffs if need be, none of that fake Jordan Clarkson hold me back nonsense. Put hands on Kirk Snyder in front of his own (Stackhouse’s) wife while Kris Humphries (Snyder’s teammate) was there as well and ofc Kris dared not jump in, both of them dudes got on the Jazz bus afterwards, Kirk leaking and just looked forward and didnt say a thing on the ride back to the hotel. I think it was one of the times Stack sung the National Anthem as well

What's plan B if/when this doesn't work out for Minnesota? Looking like they're ready to get rid of D'lo. Gobert should still have value around the league but they're not getting anything close to what they gave up for him
I would trade for versatile defensive players

Someone like Jared Vanderbilt would be a start

In the draft, taking a guy like Walker kessler couldn’t hurt their big man rotation in terms of rim protection

wavycrocket wavycrocket
It Hasn’t been a down year for Ant or DLo. Started off poor. They’ve played more games without KAT than they have with him.

Since KAT has been out
Ant: 25/6/5 on 45/36/76
DLo: 20/3/6 on 48/40/89

The first 10-15 games was pretty bad, I’ll agree on that.

I meant down year up to this point. They’ve obviously been hooping for a min. That’s why it’s impressive they’re 22-22, and they’ve played more games without him, and started off slow individually

bf5eadef4a1ce6524822344de9ea85ac305947f3.gif

Back
Top Bottom