The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

i know there are some sports gamblers in here. next time yall feel down in the dumps after your parlay doesn’t hit because Jakob Poetl comes up one rebound shy, just remind yourself that it could be worse. you could be this idiot. bruh bet $1.4 million for a less than 1% payout

87C401B7-DB8F-4705-93B2-798B718031F4.png

i know there are some sports gamblers in here. next time yall feel down in the dumps after your parlay doesn’t hit because Jakob Poetl comes up one rebound shy, just remind yourself that it could be worse. you could be this idiot. bruh bet $1.4 million for a less than 1% payout

Why would somebody do that? :smh:

ja has had better dunks this year alone....lol......his dunks are so crazy already that we gas every single one up. lol..........def greatest dunker under id say 6'4 of all time ?

Until the FO is fixed, we won't get back where we belong.
Deluded entitlement & that’s not even the worst part of it :lol:

Mans was reminiscing on his team’s glory days & followed that up with “our lows” that includes Magic’s HIV & the Bryant family tragedy.

Enhhh…

After seeing how he dresses on his podcast and how greasy he's talking on the new version of FTF pretty sure Nick could be an NT'er :lol:

No he didnt. :lol: That wasnt no damn poster, barely had body contact.

Another one of those dunk bys.

Agreed.

He's had better missed attempts.

Murder level dunks are Ant on Watanabe.

Why would somebody do that? :smh:

I really just have a hard time believing this :lol:

Back
Top Bottom