The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Screenshot 2023-01-24 104015.png

I've seen enough

Jonathan Isaac is legit on 2k... there's no attributes for dumbass personal beliefs. Inside and perimeter lockdown and a solid roll man/put back machine

Jonathan Isaac is legit on 2k... there's no attributes for dumbass personal beliefs. Inside and perimeter lockdown and a solid roll man/put back machine

One of those random players who for some reason just kills on 2k eh? Thats like years back in the Harden Rockets days, I would torch people not with Harden, but Ronnie Brewer. :lol: Dudes 3 was so legit, id hit like 10 a game and dudes would be like who the hell is this guy.

One of those random players who for some reason just kills on 2k eh? Thats like years back in the Harden Rockets days, I would torch people not with Harden, but Ronnie Brewer. :lol: Dudes 3 was so legit, id hit like 10 a game and dudes would be like who the hell is this guy.
This is me with Austin Rivers on 2K23. Dude is 100x better on that game than D’Angelo despite ratings. Makes no sense :lol:

Jacoby gone? So what is jalen actually on?
Yeah it was weird, last pod they did was around Thanksgiving then prior to the New Year Jacoby announces he was dipping. I assumed he was going to The Ringer but hasn't updated yet. ESPN has a stronghold on the NBA with their contract, huge reason why folks like Jalen is even there. Hard to get as much access if you leave.

JR Smith, Kyle Korver, and Jamal were unstoppable in the early 2010s 2k years.

Tim Thomas was a walking triple double in 2k team up. All my old NT 2k league heads know

Back
Top Bottom