The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

BIG JOKER THREAD

ezgif-5-23dfa79a6b.gif

#3 OTW

carmelo-anthony-three-to-the-dome.gif

I forgot all about Tatum. Tatum for sure better than Jokic.

Playoffs don't matter in this conversation since they don't matter for Jokic.

I know how you get down. I saw it with a Ben Simmons.

I wasn’t talking about you. You always believe no matter what.

I wish I could be like that :lol:

im riding the philly fan wave right now

Phillies - Was on a serious high during that run

Eagles - got me higher than a giraffe atm

Sixers - catching a groove

Flyers - they cheeks so its hard to hype them up but i will hype up CARTAHHH HARTT at times

Just calling a spade a spade

So when we do make it past the 2nd round

*cough cough*

THEY WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE

*cough cough*

THEY want to talk about the defensive end the day after Nick Claxton just did whatever he wanted against Embiid :lol:

Sixers just came off a 5 game road trip - embiid hadnt played in 5 days

Sixers are 4th in defense going in to that game with a huge part of success from Embiid guarding the paint

over last few weeks/months its been a large sample size to not be worried bout this

thank you try again

Nah its not just me. The Nuggets are trash outside of Jokic. That is in a no way a Finals bound team.

We'll see how many of you will have the Nuggets in your finals bracket once antidope antidope sparks up the Bracket challenege again.

Sixers just came off a 5 game road trip - embiid hadnt played in 5 days

Sixers are 4th in defense going in to that game with a huge part of success from Embiid guarding the paint

over last few weeks/months its been a large sample size to not be worried bout this

thank you try again
Not hating on Embiid but Melton was a great pickup for them

Not hating on Embiid but Melton was a great pickup for them
oh i would totally agree tbh

He has changed our perimeter defense up tremendously

EYE personally didnt think he would have much of a impact right away but he has far exceeded my expectations - but again i didnt watch much when he was with the grizz. I only really watch sixers games and who they play

oh i would totally agree tbh

He has changed our perimeter defense up tremendously

EYE personally didnt think he would have much of a impact right away but he has far exceeded my expectations - but again i didnt watch much when he was with the grizz. I only really watch sixers games and who they play
The biggest thing is that he can dribble. So there’s at least 2-3 ball handlers on the court at all times

Back
Top Bottom