The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

oh i would totally agree tbh

He has changed our perimeter defense up tremendously

EYE personally didnt think he would have much of a impact right away but he has far exceeded my expectations - but again i didnt watch much when he was with the grizz. I only really watch sixers games and who they play

Definitely makes your rim protectors job easier when a dude doesn’t die on screens and is relentless.can’t think of a reason why the grizzlies let him walk

Sixers just came off a 5 game road trip - embiid hadnt played in 5 days

Sixers are 4th in defense going in to that game with a huge part of success from Embiid guarding the paint

over last few weeks/months its been a large sample size to not be worried bout this

thank you try again
It’s always entertaining how defensive you get :lol:

I mess with Embiid. Good rim protector. Just think it’s funny how THEY have zero expectations for him year in year out.

This is fair but no one knows the criteria for MVP these days. ESPECIALLY since the 2017 MVP was awarded.

Acting like Jokic wasn’t deserving for his awards is just lying to yourself. Factoring in team success, individual performance, and circumstances; he’s earned those MVPs. Now unless he wins a title, he’ll be in the Malone Barkley level of players.

Because they gave him those MVP's off of 47 and 48 wins it makes the voting look real funny because he's more "deserving" this year with the Nuggets being the #1 seed but they not giving a dude with ring, no finals, no conference finals appearances 3 MVP's.

It’s always entertaining how defensive you get :lol:

I mess with Embiid. Good rim protector. Just think it’s funny how THEY have zero expectations for him year in year out.

LOL :rofl:

hey man i LOVE talking bout MY sport teams i will never change for anyone - you rarely see me talk about other teams

i love sports helps me cope with some downfalls in my life this is my "escape"

Thybulle with double digits and 50% from 3 last night. They sleep doe

94C99D1B-16A8-40FB-BA45-5ADC7E0EE0CE.jpeg

Maybe they thought ziare would make a leap but Melton was the perfect player for them. Especially with brooks getting paid soon
I think the dream would be for Ziare to take over the SF position. With Bane eligible for an extension this summer, I'm really curious what Brooks gets this summer. He's so good on defense (minus the fouling), but such a negative on offense.

Jokic is the best Basketball Player in the League?
Jokic is the best Basketball Player in the League.

No need for the ?

Jokic is not the best basketball player in the world, but there are two teams in the West that can compete with DEN

Memphis
GSW cant count Curry out, sorry

Honestly, it looks like it's largely the Laker contingent tryna give Lebron and AD excuses, saying that this Nuggets roster is a championship team.

Back
Top Bottom