The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Aaron Gordon is better than Harris. Denver has as much talent. If the nuggets ever had a chance, this year is the year

Gordon is a solid rotation player. Knows his role on this team, but I am not choosing Aaron Gordon over Tobias Harris in a playoff format. You need the scoring when the game slows down in the half court.

Also no one here is choosing Murray or MPJ over a Harden/Maxey.

Gordon is a solid rotation player. Knows his role on this team, but I am not choosing Aaron Gordon over Tobias Harris in a playoff format. You need the scoring when the game slows down in the half court.

Also no one here is choosing Murray or MPJ over a Harden/Maxey.
Murray and MPJ been as successful in the playoffs as harden/maxey. At least this version of harden. Bruce brown will help a lot too.

im choosing Murray, MPJ, AG > Harden,Maxey, Tobias

and its mostly Hardens fault

have you actually watched a playoff game that included Harden and Tobias, and watched them play or not play better said defense ?

im choosing Murray, MPJ, AG > Harden,Maxey, Tobias

and its mostly Hardens fault

have you actually watched a playoff game that included Harden and Tobias, and watched them play or not play better said defense ?

Have you watched Murray or MPJ play defense?

I think the dream would be for Ziare to take over the SF position. With Bane eligible for an extension this summer, I'm really curious what Brooks gets this summer. He's so good on defense (minus the fouling), but such a negative on offense.

His shot selection is really insane. The drifting mid range, Ill times 3’s, wild erratic drives.

It’s like, he makes offense HARDER for himself for absolutely no reason

real argument is the east

Milwaukee is the safe bet
Embiid can dominate a series
KD and Kyrie can go full KD & Kyrie
Boston is obviously in contention

1674760635622.png

Back
Top Bottom