The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Sure.

They went with the guy who filled the two biggest needs they had last year, interior defense and rebounding. It makes sense. They were just dumb enough to out bid themselves on it.

I think in the long term they will recoup some of the value of Gobert with KAT. Even when KAT signed his extension, it was talked about he likely doesn’t finish the next contract on the Wolves.
If they grab 2 firsts and role players for KAT in 2 years, they reset.

The trade whether it’s the best fit or not was to get the best talent they could, maximize a few year window and then reset.
Even with getting slapped on the glass, they were a few boneheaded plays away from beating the grizzlies. They kept Ja in check. The got almost nothing from dlo and instead of upgrading that position then went and got slower. In year 1. They panicked.

No issues with trying to be good. You got ant and that’s a great start. But they set themselves back with that Gobert trade. You aren’t even good trying to play to slow bigs together.
They were already “good” tho :lol: I could see it if these were still the KAT-led wolves and they were missing the playoffs by a mile every season. They had finished 10 games over .500, qualified for & then were competitive in the playoffs, & the team was young.

Simply stay the course. Save that Gobert powder for when a legitimate star asks out.

They were already “good” tho :lol: I could see it if these were still the KAT-led wolves and they were missing the playoffs by a mile every season. They had finished 10 games over .500, qualified for & then were competitive in the playoffs, & the team was young.

Simply stay the course. Save that Gobert powder for when a legitimate star asks out.

Yeah I’m talking about the ant man era. I’m by no means advocating for trading for ruuuuuudeeeeee goooo bare. We are saying the same thing

The elevation of the wolves defense with KAT out is alarming, I would have said a month ago that Russell was our worst defender

What NO needs is health :lol: Raising the price so Memphis has to give up more is cool from a strategic standpoint but I wouldn’t pull the trigger. As we all have noted, this recent free fall is in large part because of Zion’s injury.

When is he byke?

What NO needs is health :lol: Raising the price so Memphis has to give up more is cool from a strategic standpoint but I wouldn’t pull the trigger. As we all have noted, this recent free fall is in large part because of Zion’s injury.

When is he byke?
Started light running a few days ago. Ingram fresh off of turf toe and has been rusty. We still going to the WCF doe.

Back
Top Bottom