The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Jval, Zion and CJ might be a lot to hide on defense.

Herb needs some help on that end

Back to the KAT-Siakam swap…

Isn’t Barnes and OG theoretically great fits as big defensive wings to play next to KAT? Kinda like the exact type of pieces we thought they should surround him with in Minnesota instead of Goober. KAT is also locked up long term contractually.

For Minnesota, I don’t like Goober, but I also realize that you pretty much can’t move him at this point, so KAT is the one that has to go. Ant-Siakam-Goober is pretty solid, IMO. Actually makes sense lineup-wise.

Win-win, IMO. Both teams become better.

Back to the KAT-Siakam swap…

Isn’t Barnes and OG theoretically great fits as big defensive wings to play next to KAT? Kinda like the exact type of pieces we thought they should surround him with in Minnesota instead of Goober. KAT is also locked up long term contractually.

For Minnesota, I don’t like Goober, but I also realize that you pretty much can’t move him at this point, so KAT is the one that has to go. Ant-Siakam-Goober is pretty solid, IMO. Actually makes sense lineup-wise.

Win-win, IMO. Both teams become better.
I get what you're saying and I don't completely hate it, but it does feel like a talent downgrade in my eyes for the raps.

y'all gon act like a top 75, former mvp and future HOF'er isnt out there in rumors

Top 30 Westbrook Travel GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

I think he meant big names as in players who teams will be trading for to improve their roster. Not players teams are trading for because they are a massive expiring and will come with valuable future draft picks.
teams cant use a prime 6moty candidate

Back
Top Bottom