The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Hell has frozen over

giphy (1).gif
1675347037839.gif

Ja is a lock.

Dame and SGA are both averaging over 30 so I think they get in.

Booker has only played 29 games and he's missed 24 so he's out.

Ant vs. Fox....I'd lean Fox because he (along with Sabonis) is unexpectedly leading the Kings to the 3-spot.

Sorry Ant Man.
when did the coaches vote? i feel like Edwards wasn't really talked about until he's had these crazy two weeks or so and theyve won some games

Ja is a lock.

Dame and SGA are both averaging over 30 so I think they get in.

Booker has only played 29 games and he's missed 24 so he's out.

Ant vs. Fox....I'd lean Fox because he (along with Sabonis) is unexpectedly leading the Kings to the 3-spot.

Sorry Ant Man.

I could see Ant getting it too but really is a toss up between em. Might give the edge to Ant though.

The Cuban broke boi narrative coming up kind of got me in rabbit hole :lol: I have a tough time saying he's broke and think it might be more "greed" than actually being broke. He's just running a good business.

Last season they had the third highest operating income so they absolutely could afford to go into the luxury tax. But even if he didn't own 85% of the team (half his net worth) and it wasn't his main annual income stream, does going deep into the tax really make sense from a financial perspective?

I think he truly cares about the team but he's just trying to be responsible about it and essentially get his cake and eat it too which I can't be mad at 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom