The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Look anyone here who doesn’t think Cam is good. Cool. I get it. He hasn’t lived up to his expectations. Not in College or in the NBA.

But you’re telling me Cam doesn’t belong in the NBA?

He doesn’t deserve one minute? In this league?

Na bro - I’m not having that one.

Why does he “deserve” minutes for a team that’s obviously trying to win, and has guys ahead of him?

Should cam reddish just get nba minutes because he’s NBA height? :lol:

Even this man's Wired is trash. I feel like I listened to a minute and nine seconds of him saying words but saying nothing at all.

Happy B-Day MVP MVP

Aquarius Gang
ED860948-340D-4C65-847E-D834E4B2AA42.gif

Why does he “deserve” minutes for a team that’s obviously trying to win, and has guys ahead of him?

Should cam reddish just get nba minutes because he’s NBA height? :lol:

HUH. Have you watched us play? We have no depth.

Thibs is out here playing the starters 40 mins a game. He’s battering them to the ground.

Do you know who Miles McBride is? He’s getting 13 mins a game at SG. These are his stats.

1675366227298.png

Wolves are no better this year than they were last year, and gave up Walker Kessler, Jarred Vanderbilt, Malik Beasley, Pat Bev, 4 firsts, and a pick swap to do so.

Insanity :lol:

They’re a playoff team, missing KAT for a majority of the season.

Walker Kessler is going to be good. We don’t know how good. But he’ll be good. Vanderbilt is a rotational guy, that’s valuable. You can get him wherever. Same with Malik Beasley, who’s been flipped a couple times and a nut case (until he lands in the right spot). And :lol: at 35 year old Pat Bev included. They should’ve kept him for his toughness and leadership (it matters). But including him, in the “worst trade ever” talks is just dumb.

The 4 picks, I understand….but those are 4 picks that could turn out to whatever. Obviously, the T wolves are trying to establish a win now culture. They’d be a couple games better if KAT was healthy, and their backup PG didn’t miss time.

The T Wolves gave up too much for Gobert. It’s not the worst trade of all time. Not close, and it’s super premature..for a team that’s realistically probably better than last year, even by a bit and all the circumstances.

EYE respect the T Wolves going for the big swing trade. It is MINNESOTA. No one is going to Minnesota of their own volition. EYE also respect zagging while everyone is zigging. It doesn't always work, but when it does it works in an overwhelming fashion (ex. GSW's offense).

So far it's looked bad, but I have no issues with the process.

EYE respect the T Wolves going for the big swing trade. It is MINNESOTA. No one is going to Minnesota of their own volition. EYE also respect zagging while everyone is zigging. It doesn't always work, but when it does it works in an overwhelming fashion (ex. GSW's offense).

So far it's looked bad, but I have no issues with the process.

Yep!

Lakers-Grizzlies-Knicks-Raptors dump megatrade

Looks wild but also looks doable. 4 firsts for Siakam after Ainge broke the system seems like what its gonna take to holla.

Back
Top Bottom