The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

The Athletic:
Brooklyn Nets All-Star guard Kyrie Irving has requested a trade, league sources tell The Athletic. The franchise has been informed that Irving prefers to move on ahead of the Feb. 9 trade deadline — or he will leave via free agency in July.

The Nets recently offered Irving an extension with guarantee stipulations, according to league sources, an offer which was declined. Sources with direct knowledge of the negotiations who have been granted anonymity so that they could speak freely say that the extension offer was not well received and that there have been principle differences that have emerged between the Nets and Irving.

Joe Tsai reduced his PTO and Kai said nah, I’m out :lol:

Kyrie saw in the contract that he has to play 30 games per season and not disparage Jewish folks

spongebob.jpg

Kyrie rightfully is trying to force the Nets’ hand to get the deal he wants. Now I gotta hear the whole world try to to push him to the Lakers for the next week, as if he wants to help lebron again and get no credit :rolleyes

**** it. As unstable as I think Kyrie is, send him to the Clippers for Reggie and Marcus Morris. Do it Nets.
I can see it though do you guys have picks to sweeten it? I think Clippers and Lakers the only crazy/desperate enough teams to go for Ky

Throw in the mavs too.

Kyrie isn't walking for nothing in the offseason. Remember when Kyrie tried to convince Brooklyn that he would play for the mid-level exception in LA if it didn't trade him? 😂

Kyrie pretends to stand on his principles but at the end of the day he wants to maximize his money. If Brooklyn doesn't trade him by the deadline, he'll just keep playing and he'll beg for a max extension in the offseason.

Kyrie isn't walking for nothing in the offseason. Remember when Kyrie tried to convince Brooklyn that he would play for the mid-level exception in LA if it didn't trade him? 😂

Kyrie pretends to stand on his principles but at the end of the day he wants to maximize his money. If Brooklyn doesn't trade him by the deadline, he'll just keep playing and he'll beg for a max extension in the offseason.
I wonder if he got a bum knee that needs fixing. That's how he got out of Cleveland.

Looks like I got a late birthday present this morning, Myrie blowing it up.

Y'all know what's coming...

Back
Top Bottom