The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

You got your shirt off as if he wasnt a +18

The bench got destroyed all game by time embiid came in they was down 5 with 5 mins.

Embiid locked the paint up but the defense couldnt guard the 3 in the end or get deff rebounds (which some blame ill put on embiid) no hustle at times

Enjoy that one and your 9 games back being in 7th

I guess you gotta celebrate something tho

Personally if i was you id be embarrassed to talk **** - Embiid is 15-2 vs your trash *** knicks. Have a seat

Go back to posting memes and being had pants lil bro

Imagine bragging over beating the Knicks.

Like that some sort of accomplisment.

Its the Knicks. :lol:

Edit:

Yo they won? :wow:

KNICKS ALL DAY BABY. WE LIT AT THE GARDEN. NYS BETTER TEAM, WE FINNA COME TOP 4. :pimp:

I don’t think Beal is healthy. Everything is down. A change of scenery and health would be great for his legacy but only if that’s what he wants. At least need to see him playing at the level he was playing at a few seasons ago.

Man Kyrie play for the Mavs. That still sounds crazy

NOT TO ME
00703C21-58E8-4728-AEBF-17BC362462D3.jpeg

This Kyrie situation is bringing out some really weird, random takes from people (including some folks in here); this being just one example :lol:
them guys is weirdos, man. bet they all had noses pressed against the TV screen to see the news from Woj.

Glad the whole Kyrie **** is over now. In the end, the juice wasn't worth the squeeze. Happy to see a familiar face back with the Nets in Dinwiddie.

What's the word on Finney-Smith? Is he nice?

them guys is weirdos, man. bet they all had noses pressed against the TV screen to see the news from Woj.

Glad the whole Kyrie **** is over now. In the end, the juice wasn't worth the squeeze. Happy to see a familiar face back with the Nets in Dinwiddie.

What's the word on Finney-Smith? Is he nice?

Royce O’Neal with 2 less dribbles but he’s solid. Nets defense should be great. I think they need another scorer but I don’t who is available. Gotta think they move those picks.

Isn’t KD a Zach Lavine fan?

I don’t think Beal is healthy. Everything is down. A change of scenery and health would be great for his legacy but only if that’s what he wants. At least need to see him playing at the level he was playing at a few seasons ago.
He’s definitely not. First step is slower and he’s not able to change directions as quickly as he used to. To his credit though, I feel like his shot selection has been better (he’s shooting 52% this year).

Aside from Beal’s health Wizards biggest issue is coaching. Questionable rotations, weird late game play calls. I thoroughly believe they’d be above .500 with a different coach.

What is winning going to do for Bradley Beal's legacy? Will we view him differently if he was the second or third option on a championship team?

Seems like he's cool with hooping & collecting hundreds of millions of dollars.
He pump faked every time he was the coveted trade piece and resigned. Just wanted to see if he was any good on a decent team :lol: :smh:

jazz1.PNG

jazz2.PNG

I'm guessing Minnesota offered D'Lo?

The Jazz also have a standing offer of multiple second round picks for Vanderbilt.

Back
Top Bottom