The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I understand the hater attitude from Julius.

70s legends are always super salty

they have been consistently underratede Because they played when the league was at a nadir interns of popularity.

And they missed the financial success of the 80s.

Recipe for pure hatred for all future generations.

Rick Barry is another one, but he for real knows the game, and probably should be better regarded.

But DR J & Wilt were hating during the 90s!

:lol:

I’ll never forget an All Star game from like 93 or something, and they had DR Jay talking down on everybody on the floor. During the golden era :lol:

I’ll also never forget when Wilt & Dr Jay claimed their athletes of the 60s were better than the ones in the 90s. And used the exact same arguments used by old heads TODAY, that THEY would average 70ppg in the 90s because of “rule changes”

:lol:

But I will say…the increase in that “plumbers” rhetoric, and the re-writing of history by Bron fans (and younger fans on social media) has been equally as nasty, and really just a terrible way to have the discourse

rozier to the bulls
Demar to the lakers

now we cookin

Hasbulla Cooking GIF - Hasbulla Cooking - Discover & Share GIFs

They are so blatantly trolling with those ranking and lineups no wonder no one respects them and they get all butthurt constantly.

Be real oldies.

Y’all really upset about those lists?? Charles has 3 modern era guys, Julius Erving is 72 years old.

What did y’all expect?

Seventy-two year old Julius Erving will not have Steph, Dwade, Allen Iverson, KD, Giannis or Dirk on his list.

How are they butthurt or hating?

They need to start asking younger guys like RJ or Perk.

Let’s see your top 10 list then….

I don't think that these older players are hating or trolling. It's human nature to believe players from your era or the players you grew up watching are better than modern players. Dr J's entire list consists of players 60s-80s, No player drafted after 1984 even made his list. 😂

30 years from now when we are in our '50s and '60s we'll be saying the same stuff. "These new guys are good but they're not on the level of LeBron, KD or Steph"

Rob is on the clock...

But you and AD decided to gut the team's depth to bring in Russ which was the equivalent of square peg, round hole.

You created the situation, can't expect Pelinka and dem to turn around and fix the mess you had a huge part in creating.

Like I said before no sympathy for him and the current Lakers' situation.

MJ, Bron, and Kareem are the first 3 off the board in whatever order you want. Just make sure you have Duncan somewhere in the next 7.

Rob is on the clock...

Honestly, the league should just let Bron’s team have zero salary cap, and let him personally pick from the 23 other All Stars to build his team for the rest of the season, so we can stop hearing all this damn crying and musical chairs year in and year out.

Back
Top Bottom