The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Kyrie got dropped by Nike for a tweet. Ja got people pointing beams at folks and not a peep.

EYE don’t want him dropped. But it’s funny.

IM JUST SAYING. Still in on those Ja 1’s.

925D2B71-BB69-4326-963A-82FFF1078FB2.jpeg

Kyrie got dropped by Nike for a tweet. Ja got people pointing beams at folks and not a peep.

"NBA Security and league investigators conducted an investigation interviewing numerous eyewitnesses and reviewing video surveillance following allegations made by the Indiana Pacers organization regarding a postgame incident on Jan. 29. While we substantiated that a postgame situation arose that was confrontational, based on interviews and other evidence gathered, we could not corroborate that any individual threatened others with a weapon," Bass said.

I’m not trading Spencer for FVV. Sean better put the phone down.
Look I love Dinwiddie but he's the head of the worst offense in basketball when Luka's off the floor and he's about the least valuable perimeter defender in basketball.

Needs to be Jordan Clarkson - not your starting point guard.

"NBA Security and league investigators conducted an investigation interviewing numerous eyewitnesses and reviewing video surveillance following allegations made by the Indiana Pacers organization regarding a postgame incident on Jan. 29. While we substantiated that a postgame situation arose that was confrontational, based on interviews and other evidence gathered, we could not corroborate that any individual threatened others with a weapon," Bass said.
"Video surveillance"

ImmaculatePepperyAndeancondor-max-1mb.gif

Lol the Heat have no trade assets for KD unless they trade Jimmy. This will be the exact same convo as earlier this season.

Lol the Heat have no trade assets for KD unless they trade Jimmy. This will be the exact same convo as earlier this season.
If I'm trading KD the hell I want Jimmy for?

I guess they could third-team hunt but that's always a headache.

More Importantly Why Are Him And His Relatives Continuously Getting Mentioned In These Foolish Stories?

Like You Made It, Just Hoop And Be Rich No Need To Be Real Or A Tough Guy.

Is OG the most overrated player in the history of the nba?

No all stars. Not even a “snub” and he’s suppose to fetch a Murray/Mitchell type package?

Back
Top Bottom