The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Is OG the most overrated player in the history of the nba?

No all stars. Not even a “snub” and he’s suppose to fetch a Murray/Mitchell type package?
Who's saying he's fetching Mitchell package? :lol:

Versatile 3&D wing/perimeter guys are at a premium in the league rn though, especially at his age.

He'd be an asset for any team as one of the best defenders out there

Is OG the most overrated player in the history of the nba?

No all stars. Not even a “snub” and he’s suppose to fetch a Murray/Mitchell type package?
Three first rounders for name brand Dorian Finney Smith... Woof.

Who was in here saying saying “Texas isn’t even that Conservative” yesterday?

No other place in the country would make Luka do this.

None.

EDIT: No idea why the video won’t show from Twitter.

1675725002796.png

Ain't no way in he Kyrie bout to get inline with Luka. Luka like 8 years younger than Kyrie. Kyrie bout to step in there thinking Luka his young boy and he his OG.

Bruh, Kyrie ditched Bron. Folk really think he finna get down with the great white hope?

Kyrie coming in the door and hittin em with the "we don't really need a head coach" and "I been the best option on every team I been on". :lol:

Has a group ever gone from an exciting, young and coming team that people root for to villains as quickly as this Grizzlies team? They basically popped on the scene last season and now they're already catching heat
This iteration of the Grizzlies has always been some sweet *** wannabe-villains without the ability to back their **** up. People just weren't watching except for Ja highlights.

Hope Pat Bev matches up on Brooks next time they meet. See how he does against the dirtiest player in the league.

I don’t blame the Mavs for taking the risk; but my biggest question about the situation is who gets fed up with who first as between Kyrie and Luka.

Has a group ever gone from an exciting, young and coming team that people root for to villains as quickly as this Grizzlies team? They basically popped on the scene last season and now they're already catching heat

dillon brooks lol
but ja do be saying and doing some wild ****
red dots.. knocking out teenagers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom