The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I would be inclined to agree with Nick Wright on this one. Long term, getting into the Kyrie Irving business has worked for absolutely nobody. This is going to be one of the things that leads to Luka leaving. Hope Dallas fans enjoy the next two or three seasons.

I don’t blame the Mavs for taking the risk; but my biggest question about the situation is who gets fed up with who first as between Kyrie and Luka.

The Mavs don't really have much of a choice. They're in a very similar situation to those early Cleveland teams with LeBron. Because they have a young, MVP caliber player they will never be bad enough to get a top five pick so it's hard to draft an elite running mate in Dallas isn't a free agency destination, similar to Cleveland.

The only way Dallas has of getting Luka an All Star talent is through a risky trade

Fo-O20-Jb-WYAAA1-O-removebg-preview.png

I would be inclined to agree with Nick Wright on this one. Long term, getting into the Kyrie Irving business has worked for absolutely nobody. This is going to be one of the things that leads to Luka leaving. Hope Dallas fans enjoy the next two or three seasons.

We traded a single 1st and two role players.

Y’all gotta stop this **** man

I understand Ja has other occurrences of saying things that look wild, but why does it seem like the discourse is completely disregarding his take on it & the leagues investigation :lol:

Ok Cavs, keep stringing these wins as we hitting easy part of schedule

Also without kyrie, like our chances if we play bk first rd

Back
Top Bottom