The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Game is in 3 days and Embiid doesn’t know if he’s going to play? So he either flys out to Utah to play minimal minutes in the ASG, flies out and doesn’t play at all which is slightly worse or he relaxes in bed and the league has to scramble to find a replacement?

This ASW is giving off Pro Bowl vibes in terms of seriousness :lol:

Game is in 3 days and Embiid doesn’t know if he’s going to play? So he either flys out to Utah to play minimal minutes in the ASG, flies out and doesn’t play at all which is slightly worse or he relaxes in bed and the league has to scramble to find a replacement?

This ASW is giving off Pro Bowl vibes in terms of seriousness :lol:
Jo has been dealing with that foot injury since new years lol I can see him going and pulling a Stringer and chillin

He's expiring, there are 2-3 months left in the season, and the team is a playoff team that he gets minutes on.

Doesn't really make sense right now unless its a family related move to a specific location.

Jo has been dealing with that foot injury since new years lol I can see him going and pulling a Stringer and chillin

I am all for the rest but I don’t recall any late scratches or game time decisions for the ASG before :lol:

That’d be really whack if Embiid doesn’t vacate his AS spot.

If I’m a Philly fan, I’d be nervous as hell.

Back
Top Bottom