The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

There’s just so much more space out there for Bron with more competent NBA players around him :lol:

Bro these last 18 months with you know who on the squad were so tough to watch.

I watched damn near every game of the 2010 tanking / Byron Scott era faithfully and nothing killed my soul like watching the last 18 months of Lakers basketball. I had to pretty much stop watching games. I couldn’t take it anymore :lol:

1676527823385.png

So Westbrook is NOT and has NOT been on the team, but yet he is still the main talk when it comes to the Flakers/Fakers. Funny, how quickly everyone forgot about that beatdown the Blazers put on them just a few days ago! Somehow that was Westbrook's fault! 🤦🏽‍♂️🤣

So Westbrook is NOT and has NOT been on the team, but yet he is still the main talk when it comes to the Flakers/Fakers. Funny, how quickly everyone forgot about that beatdown the Blazers put on them just a few days ago! Somehow that was Westbrook's fault! 🤦🏽‍♂️🤣

From tip off of last nights game up until this post there were only 2-3 posts relating to Russ and the Lakers. Stop it.

And the Portland game was 48 hours ago, man. No one forgot about that. Just like no really expects this team to win when LeBron has to sit so what is there really to talk about in regard to that game?

Win or lose, last nights game was going to be a topic of conversation because it was the first look at their full squad for this play-in push.

Back
Top Bottom