The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I bet anything he has a “guy” that he trusts to write his scripts for him. I doubt he watches most if any of the games.

If you listen to him speak, he doesn’t really talk about anything outside of plays you would see in a highlight package so you’re probably right. He also mostly speaks on the gossip-y side. He’s much closer to a Woj than he is a JJ or Legler.

EYE rock with pretty much all the NFL Live crew.

Laura bae and Mina bae, Swagu, RC, and Orlovsky.

That show is devoid of a lot of the hot takeyness of most of ESPN's programming.

zero clue how keyshawn got on there

Darvin Ham masterclass

Darvin-Ham-2.jpg

Central time got your mind on some mid thoughts or what?

Mailed it in? They're fighting and can't compete against a team that shoots 11/13 and 6/6 from 3 to begin.

Bad matchup? You pre programming your brain for failure?

Go root for Lakers dawg.

And you know I **** with you heavy.
I guess i mailed it in early today, saw we were down like 25 plus and turned it off, this is the 2nd time we played philly on nat tv and were down big i think

Im just being a realist, i can see us getting to ECF if mstchup’s are right and I can see us getting bounced first round too

Philly and Bucks are 2 teams i don’t see us beating in 7 game series, hopefully im wrong

I’ll root for who tf i please and ill def be at a cavs playoff game or two that first rd as well

Last edited:
Nice performance by the Lakers tonight.

The pieces they got definitely meshing better with Lebby and AD.

Still need a 30 for 30 with Lebby and AD explaining why the gutted all their depth for Westbrook.

Think it's a matter of too little too late for them to make the play-in at minimum though.

At the very least the trade saved Ham from himself since he can't run with the guard trio of Peloton/Schroeder/Russ he was inexplicably enamored with.

I think a good rule change would be to increase the number of fouls it takes for a team to be in the bonus. Or just eliminate the bonus
it wouldn't work if the refs kept on blowing the whistle for air contact and flopping. they should allow some real contact to happen. it is easier for people now to score as players are given a lot of room to operate and the slightest sign of movement from a defender is automatically called for a foul.

Romo basically got pulled aside by the network and told that he was doing a **** job. I think we’re romanticizing the NFL’s coverage a bit. They really don’t have THAT many good analysts either
haven't heard that name for a long time since he tapped that ***.....

Attachments

• jess.jpg
    jess.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 218
Even more reason not too…NBA condoning this?!? One of my homies hosting a party there and they said no drink services at midnight :smh:

I've been working in SLC area for almost the past year, (the SL,UT thing is funny cause that's definitely a thing all the progressive folks in the metro area get behind to make traditional Utah people get all frazzled :lol: ), granted there ain't that many Mormons in Salt Lake proper.

Liquor laws in this state the worst in the U.S. by a country mile. Anytime I travel to Colorado, Nevada, etc I come back hauling like a moonshiner.

Also, nobody coming to an NBA ASW is gonna be stoked about the 500+ inches of snowfall that has hit the Wasatch range so far this winter :lol: This city and state shouldn't/doesn't deserve to be having this game just like they shouldn't have an NBA team here. This place is trash

Back
Top Bottom