The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

We know all these duds resting ain't over 30 and dealing with major injuries. :lol:
Isn't the face of load management Kawhi? He's 31 and coming from a torn ACL. Took awhile but he's rounding into shape now.

The Warriors sat Curry-Klay-Dray a few weeks ago in Cleveland, but that's because they're older and played the night before. Jamal Murray has played healthy ball up until they rested his knee earlier this month.

What is this theoretical cutoff for age of the new generation?

Yanni, Joker, and Embiid are only 28. Probably have another 5-7 years of them being top tier guys.

Luka is 23 years old with 3 first team All-NBAs.

Tatum and Ja are both stars under 25 and extremely popular.

Fatso ZeeOn is a beast whenever he’s actually on the court.

Wemby is the most hyped prospect since Bron and Scoot is good as hell too :lol:
All true and great points, but some folks just take time to catch on -

AEC2CD24-7F66-47D8-A00A-5EEB4281746F.gif

is Zion's athleticism and explosiveness going to last long enough for him to be considered "transcendent?" sucks that his body seems to already be betraying him this early in his career

Memba when Melo was supposed to have a longer career than Bron because his game didn’t rely as much as athleticism?

I ‘memba.

I know certain people hate the Ball family (would love to hear the reasons but that's a different story) but Melo is avg 23, 8 and 6. :lol:

He ain't some dude that's just famous and and IG star.

Isn't the face of load management Kawhi? He's 31 and coming from a torn ACL. Took awhile but he's rounding into shape now.

The Warriors sat Curry-Klay-Dray a few weeks ago in Cleveland, but that's because they're older and played the night before. Jamal Murray has played healthy ball up until they rested his knee earlier this month.

He wasn't 31 in Toronto sitting out healthy games. Or his first year with the Clippers.

Reactions: MVP
I know certain people hate the Ball family (would love to hear the reasons but that's a different story) but Melo is avg 23, 8 and 6. :lol:

Not hating on him but they’re 9-23 when he’s played this year. Maybe it’s the ankle. They suck but he hasn’t been transcendent this year.

He’s got a burner though

If the critique was personality concerns about the young guys I could understand that but I'd still say it's overblown.
Just a string of bad publicity that's nothing compared to what the league has seen before. But to talk about their talent? These kids are beyond skilled.

Not hating on him but they’re 9-23 when he’s played this year. Maybe it’s the ankle. They suck but he hasn’t been transcendent this year.

He’s got a burner though

He’s shooting 37% on 11 3PA which is cool, I guess, but man is shooting 41% overall from the field :sick: I need to see that shot chart but I like Ant Man more from a scoring perspective based on his splits alone and he’s becoming a better playmaker too.

He’s shooting 37% on 11 3PA which is cool, I guess, but man is shooting 41% overall from the field :sick: I need to see that shot chart but I like Ant Man more from a scoring perspective based on his splits alone and he’s becoming a better playmaker too.

Shooting 47% unguarded catch and shoot. That’s awesome

Only shooting 46% at the rim. And he’s 6’8.” That’s crazy

Would love to hear that as well. LaVar is hilarious, and a great father. Alfonzo was on track to be a solid role player.

Lamelo is good but not anything close to transcendent. Will make some all-star teams.

Back
Top Bottom