The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

We not about to cry poor Lamelo. He didn't come into some poor situation. They've been competitive and in the play-in for his first 2 years and it's not like he was carrying them. They're a decent team when healthy.

This is the first really bad year and that's because RTB MB is a loser. Regardless...they better hope they land #1 or #2 in that draft or **** is looking bleak for them. Brandon Miller or Amen Thompson not going to save them.

Goal posts are moving. We are talking about affecting winning with your play.

Lamelo isn’t doing that this year.

Goal posts still right there. We talking about teams that are a mess and expectations. KD's expectations was a chip and he couldn't overcome the mess he help create. Melo expectations are playoffs and he's failing.

What young player is overcoming a organization that's a mess? Mike might be the worse gm in the league. Melo is the best thing he's brought to Charlotte.

Goal posts still right there. We talking about teams that are a mess and expectations. KD's expectations was a chip and he couldn't overcome the mess he help create. Melo expectations are playoffs and he's failing.

What young player is overcoming a organization that's a mess? Mike might be the worse gm in the league. Melo is the best thing he's brought to Charlotte.

Anthony Edwards

Thier roster is way better. I'm glad this thread is giving Ant his credit though. I remember most in here was trashing him pre draft.

Way better? They just traded their entire future away for Conley and Gobert. Towns is hurt and called Antman fat. They traded their ALLEGED heart and soul away and ant just keeps rising to the challenge

Reactions: HIM
Memba when Melo was supposed to have a longer career than Bron because his game didn’t rely as much as athleticism?

I ‘memba.

i hear you on this and i'm rootin for Zion.. at the same time, Bron truly is 1-of-1. to maintain his style of play for as long as he has while avoiding major injury is on some cal ripken, iron man steez

Nah y'all was treating kid like Marcus Jordan
one thing you can for sure say lebron has over mj is lebron a better father than mj 🤣

mj was too busy chasing white women and gambling than to teach his boys about working hard to improve yourself

got his son dating former teammates old *** sloppy seconds like they some desperate 50 year old white bald fat men 🤣

one thing you can for sure say lebron has over mj is lebron a better father than mj 🤣

mj was too busy chasing white women and gambling than to teach his boys about working hard to improve yourself

got his son dating former teammates old *** sloppy seconds like they some desperate 50 year old white bald fat men 🤣

This is a textbook NT hot take. This post needs to be pinned or archived for newcomers on how to compose a hot take.

This ain't it famb

DaComeUp’s Weirdo Post of the Day!™️

Back
Top Bottom