The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Why do Knicks fans hate their franchise players :lol: I see Randle and Barrett get roasted regularly...
Not my words but everything I have been saying/shouting to Knicks fans around here. Dudes expect an instant return from day 1 as if he has savant traits.

His physical limitations [& mental state journey] require a much longer time to see a nightly effective product. The 3 ain’t broken; it’s all mental.

Sure is frustrating watching these growing pains but that’s just what they are.

The bullyball translated from day 1. Handles improved when attacking the basket as well. Finishes with both hands now too.

He has already shown improvement in footwork, midrange and FTs. I’m not ready to give son up unless it’s for THE missing piece for an immediate chance.
Randle is a nutcase & potentially ruined a long career in NY for Obadiah Toppin Jr.

No love lost even though he’s beasting this year and most credit goes to JB anyway.

Morpheus too cool to play doc bum ***

The Blake Griffin ****ery bouta be OD tho lollll

why'd they give Fishburne/Doc the old jamie foxx hairline?

foxx.jpg

Oh yeah I agree. I rock with the Lakers but I’m an nba fan over everything.

The fans who only watch their own nba team play are hella weird to me too. There’s so much good basketball and so many amazing players in the league. It’s ok to like multiple players and watch other teams, but at the end of the day, I’m riding with the Lakers over any of my “favorites”.

The fans who hate players strictly because they play on other teams is weird, but understandable if there’s rivalries or playoff losses involved.
I'm a Lakers fan, but I like watching other teams play too

Back
Top Bottom