The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I don't know how you watch games like that. Man just root for every offense. :lol:
Check my receipts. Been riding with the Kangz since they drafted fox.

You choose to stress yourself rooting for 1 bum franchise. That’s you. Life’s too short to have to pray for a miracle like a Westbrook trade. That’s why I have only 3 grays.

1678730145874.png

1678730167463.png

:lol:

Just now seeing this clown **** & the comments were quick to point out the obvious discomfort after that old man dunk :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: OTG
They got Matt Barnes right. I thiught that was actually Barnes. Is that the dude from Insecure?

Shoutout to the Knicks fans in here.
Y’all whooped us yesterday. I thought Randle got a friendly whistle to start the game but it didn’t matter by the end.

Lakers responded to Randle’s great first half by putting AD on him, it worked but AD needed to do more on offense. Lakers struggled to hit free throws. Knicks did a good job of keeping AD From dominating the game. TB & Beasley missed everything too, :smh: but it happens.

I absolutely love Josh Hart and Quickly. Hart has always been my favorite of the baby Laker “role players” (over Nance and Caruso). Glad to see him flourish in NY. Wish y’all the best for the rest of the year. Good luck against Cleveland/Philly.

Man we don’t get paid either way. Hating on players cause they don’t play for your team isn’t cool either.

Oh yeah I agree. I rock with the Lakers but I’m an nba fan over everything.

The fans who only watch their own nba team play are hella weird to me too. There’s so much good basketball and so many amazing players in the league. It’s ok to like multiple players and watch other teams, but at the end of the day, I’m riding with the Lakers over any of my “favorites”.

The fans who hate players strictly because they play on other teams is weird, but understandable if there’s rivalries or playoff losses involved.

Oh yeah I agree. I rock with the Lakers but I’m an nba fan over everything.

The fans who only watch their own nba team play are hella weird to me too. There’s so much good basketball and so many amazing players in the league. It’s ok to like multiple players and watch other teams, but at the end of the day, I’m riding with the Lakers over any of my “favorites”.

The fans who hate players strictly because they play on other teams is weird, but understandable if there’s rivalries or playoff losses involved.
I mean I hate players on the team I’m rooting for

Back
Top Bottom