The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

They got Matt Barnes right. I thiught that was actually Barnes. Is that the dude from Insecure?
And 2K16

nba2k160918myc.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
Oh yeah I agree. I rock with the Lakers but I’m an nba fan over everything.

The fans who only watch their own nba team play are hella weird to me too. There’s so much good basketball and so many amazing players in the league. It’s ok to like multiple players and watch other teams, but at the end of the day, I’m riding with the Lakers over any of my “favorites”.

The fans who hate players strictly because they play on other teams is weird, but understandable if there’s rivalries or playoff losses involved.
I get both sides of it.

But yeah Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius was saying Kuzma was better than Tatum strictly off the laker uniform. Clearly he was wilding.

Must not have been here in 2017
The Russ year? I obviously was. And he didn’t have close to the year that ANY of the 3 guys competing for MVP this year are having :lol:. Don’t see how it’s relevant to this convo about people being mad about the convo right now anyways

I don’t think anyone is mad :lol:. There’s just a lot of bad faith and disingenuous arguments. I wonder why 🤔

Its definitely been a lot of "why are talking about MVP right now" and "I don't care anymore" posts.

Is it disingenuous when people are pointing obvious goalpost moving and blatant flaws in Jokic's game?

Its definitely been a lot of "why are talking about MVP right now" and "I don't care anymore" posts.

Is it disingenuous when people are pointing obvious goalpost moving and blatant flaws in Jokic's game?
Does that = mad? Don’t think so. It’s the weirdest MVP discussion I’ve ever seen. I’m exhausted talking about it myself and I have no dog in the fight.

I pointed out why it’s disingenuous. Embiid’s rim protection numbers aren’t much better than Jokic’s. 62% DFG% w/in 6 ft of the rim versus Jokic being at 65% DFG%. Is Embiid getting extra style points or something? because they’re comparable at the rim and they both are food on switches on the perimeter.

Back
Top Bottom