The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Need to commit to watching full time :lol:. Hard with Chelsea being so awful

Oh please. You don’t even know what being truly awful is bruh :lol:

It’s been just ONE bad season.

They’re still in the Champions League final 8. We’ll see what happens when the new Manager arrives.

I think it is safe to say Iowa will not be getting an invite after how the social media has responded :lol:

I actually think it would set a bad precedent because then in theory every losing team should get an invite 🤷‍♂️

I think it is safe to say Iowa will not be getting an invite after how the social media has responded :lol:

I actually think it would set a bad precedent because then in theory every losing team should get an invite 🤷‍♂️
Makes zero sense regardless of social media approval though :lol:

Never seen that happen ever before for any other title game loser, no matter how crushing a defeat, so why make it a thing now?

Ridiculously dumb idea by Jill Biden. It’s actually insulting to both LSU and Iowa, when I think about it.

More so to LSU for obvious reasons, but if I was an Iowa player I would not be feeling a trip to the White House to hang with the team that whooped us for the title as some kind of lame consolation prize.

Just very poorly thought out all the way around.

20230404_101806.jpg

I wouldn’t be mad at Wemby going to the Pistons. Him, Cade and Duren would be a nice core to build around.

I wouldn’t be mad at Wemby going to the Pistons. Him, Cade and Duren would be a nice core to build around.
He’s a perfect fit on every team in the league but guys like Duren & Stewart are exactly the types of bigs you’d want to pair him with.

If he had ended up at OKC for example, 1 of him or Chet would have to be the 5 defensively when, for right now & a few offseasons at least, they’d be much better roaming like Giannis or JJJ.

Hard to believe he's going to essentially sit for months then play playoff intensity minutes immediately.

IDK, “some work” and “some level of progress” of the last few weeks doesn’t make it sound like he’s exactly ready to go.

Which I find interesting because they Clippers broadcasters were making it sound like he’d be back for sure this week when they played the Pels a few days ago.

Back
Top Bottom