The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

A guy post-peak production who has explicitly stated how hard it is for him to get up for random games with no stakes? Sounds like the perfect guy to bring in during a rebuild

He couldn't lead Poole, he damn sure wouldn't work with those young boys. Jalen Green would swing back.

7721E241-B0DE-4D96-85BD-FF12142252BB.jpeg

Twinning w/ James Sr. No denying that’s his seed :wow:

Marcus Morris back practicing with the Clippers as of today. So watch out now Lakers :pimp:

:rolleyes :stoneface:

It may not help on a game to game basis, but it at least feels like it has helped extend these players' careers a bit, no?

Players used to fall off cliffs at 30-31-32, and now there are guys playing at very high levels still at 34-35-36 etc. If players can get 3-4 more seasons outta their bodies over an extra 15 games in one season, I certainly get why they would prefer that.

I know it doesn't work that was for every player, but it at least seems to be that way lookin at all the guys hitting mid 30's nowadays and still being viable.

Why would Jaylen or Draymond go to the **** show that is Houston? :lol:

Especially having to play with Green and Porter for Brown.

F the Clippers
25 years and ain’t decorated the arena 1 bit
Clown azzz organization take y’all bum azzz to Inglewood which we own also.

F the Clips and anybody that love em
1680634951785.png
1680634951785.png
1680634951785.png

it's either choosing violence or posting scantily clad women.. no in between for geno90221 geno90221

The NBA has a few stipulations in its new 65-game requirement for postseason awards, according to reporting from ESPN's Baxter Holmes.

Players must play 20 minutes per game for it to count as a game except in two of the 65 games a player can play between 15 and 20 minutes and it will still count.

It may not help on a game to game basis, but it at least feels like it has helped extend these players' careers a bit, no?

Players used to fall off cliffs at 30-31-32, and now there are guys playing at very high levels still at 34-35-36 etc. If players can get 3-4 more seasons outta their bodies over an extra 15 games in one season, I certainly get why they would prefer that.

I know it doesn't work that was for every player, but it at least seems to be that way lookin at all the guys hitting mid 30's nowadays and still being viable.
That's a fair point.

That point is referenced in the article by Ty Lue.

Back
Top Bottom