The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

john-wall-rolling-his-eyes-wizards-suck.gif

Marcus smart with a bad TO at the top of the key, White full out sprinted from the corner to contest the layup & force a miss :lol:

Winning player

Something weird about basketball that I've never got... It's the sport where the smallest percentage of people come dressed in team apparel. I'm at a hockey game and well over half the people here are wearing some sort of team apparel. Never seen that at a basketball game ever.

Interesting...

My experience at laker games is a lot of people have gear on. Might not be jerseys but jackets, hats or some sort of apparel. Like 75% of the folks at the games I have been too are wearing gear.

My biggest problem with load management currently is that, IMO, it does not seem to actually work. Guys either get hurt or they don't.

I guess you could call 2019 the exception, but a big part of the Raptors winning it all was that the Warriors had two stars that were unavailable in the Finals due to injury.

i've always held the notion that proliferation of nba players' injuries stem from the increased pressure of practice/play in players' years leading up to the nba.

so many of these young kids are being pushed exceptionally hard during their teens and early college years that by the time they make it to the nba the strain on their bodies is well-advanced and it doesn't take much to break them down due to the heavier demands of the nba. nba could and should do something about it, but it'll never happen

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom