The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Oakley is a lame. He ****ted on Pat Ewing and Zeke. For what? To protect your relationship with Mike? You had a long career, but he out here speaking disrespectfully about some of his peers for no reason.
Oakley is a true friend. can't wait to see Zeke do the same thing to a former teammate.

i can't say i'm surprised either.. these dudes were probably some of the most competitive MFers and still hold onto grudges like they're still playing :lol: at the same time, they're probably saying whatever it takes to stay relevant and make money off social media clickbait while they can.
salt is real though. I remember when Bird and Magic was all about the 80s and established themselves as Icons. Zeke was becoming a great player and getting popular. by that time that Zeke got his share of accomplishments and time to shine, people were just talking about Jordan, not Zeke. from what it seems, the only things that can be remembered as great things about Zeke are those 2 championships they had. on the otherhand, Zeke brought this to himself. MJ and Zeke took things personally. unfortunately, MJ cemented himself as the GOAT while Zeke is just another great player. not to mention that Mike became Chicago's legendary icon. OUCH !

Coming from the man not allowed in his home arena anymore? :lol:
well it's not as bad as what Zeke did. the guy upstages Jordan as the worst owner/manager of basketball operations. I'm sure Zeke is beloved on those basketball organizations he handled.

Ain't like he any better :lol:

Nah we not bringing Joe into this. He's not responsible for what his girl says in front of the mic :lol: She should have known better, though. Caitlin's responses made it seemed like she was even mad at Jill for bringing her deeper into the conversation :lol:

I don't think Angel should be criticized at all. No matter what way it goes, she should never be criticized for what she did. I compete, she competed.
I don't think runner-ups usually go to the White House. I think LSU should you know enjoy that moment for them

Also found it very interesting that PTI didn't even bring this up as topic. I know Wilbon axed that one with the quickness :smh:

Jill Biden's press secretary reversed what the First lady said and said they were looking forward to only having LSU.

Joe Biden, the President, whose decision it was, invited LSU and only LSU to the White House. He made no mention of Iowa

What Jill Biden said was dumb, very dumb all things considered; but people, including Angel to some degree, paid it way too much attention.

Nah we not bringing Joe into this. He's not responsible for what his girl says in front of the mic :lol: She should have known better, though. Caitlin's responses made it seemed like she was even mad at Jill for bringing her deeper into the conversation :lol:

Also found it very interesting that PTI didn't even bring this up as topic. I know Wilbon axed that one with the quickness :smh:

I'm just saying, he's said some dumb/borderline racist **** before. Him and his wife are a perfect match.

Something weird about basketball that I've never got... It's the sport where the smallest percentage of people come dressed in team apparel. I'm at a hockey game and well over half the people here are wearing some sort of team apparel. Never seen that at a basketball game ever.

Back
Top Bottom