The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Honestly aside from Jalen Green playing like *** i’ve been down on him ever since he approached my little sisters friend group and asked who was down for a threesome
Mans is really like if Prince was in the NBA *insert Shaq meme*

7721E241-B0DE-4D96-85BD-FF12142252BB.jpeg

BLESS HIM

bron dog.jpg

folks mentioned dray going to houston, but dray to dallas makes more sense. despite this season, they're still contenders if they can get a defensive anchor.

doesn't need the ball much on offense besides to set picks, run DHOs, and toss lobs to dwight powell. not sure if they can afford his contract tho

My biggest problem with load management currently is that, IMO, it does not seem to actually work. Guys either get hurt or they don't.
Ding ding ding, that’s the biggest issue. It just doesn’t work period. Like minutes restrictions.

Oakley is a lame. He ****ted on Pat Ewing and Zeke. For what? To protect your relationship with Mike? You had a long career, but he out here speaking disrespectfully about some of his peers for no reason.

Old head beef from the 80s, resurfacing in 2023….

Is exactly the type of **** I’m not surprised at anymore :lol:

We live in interesting of times

i can't say i'm surprised either.. these dudes were probably some of the most competitive MFers and still hold onto grudges like they're still playing :lol: at the same time, they're probably saying whatever it takes to stay relevant and make money off social media clickbait while they can.

Back
Top Bottom