The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Only game that really matters tomorrow is wolves/pelicans for the 8th seed right?

If the Clippers take care of business against the Blazers today, yes. If they don’t, Clippers-Suns tomorrow will have seeding implications.

A00D4EC8-20DA-4FA1-8A7A-68DBFA928DBB.jpeg

Until I see Steph Klay and Dray lose can't bet against it.
You saw them lose 3 times :lol:

I honestly wonder if Kidd said what he did cause he wasn't ok with the decision and wanted that to be known. Players and coaches are competitive and want to win there was a real chance to still get into the playoffs. Wouldn't surprise me if he was pissed. Not speaking on the quality of who he is as a coach of course thats seperate.
And that’s fine.

But you haven’t been good enough to fly in the face of management and Nico and Cuban both fell on the sword this week to cover your ineptitude while the entire basketball world is calling for your head.

Probably a good time to bite your tongue and be happy you’re not getting fired as a glaring part of the problem.

And that’s fine.

But you haven’t been good enough to fly in the face of management and Nico and Cuban both fell on the sword this week to cover your ineptitude while the entire basketball world is calling for your head.

Probably a good time to bite your tongue and be happy you’re not getting fired as a glaring part of the problem.
I agree don’t think he was right really just get why he might’ve said it. I’d be surprised if he not getting fired think he should be regardless if he said what he said or not imo.

Related but unrelated to Kidd and the Mavs Tanking on the whole tho subtly or out loud there’s only one thing the league can do to stop it and that’s abolish the draft but they will never do that.

The Wolves should not be 15-point favorites against bad teams like the Spurs. One of those cases where the spread doesn't factor in our fragility against terrible basketball players.

I agree don’t think he was right really just get why he might’ve said it. I’d be surprised if he not getting fired think he should be regardless if he said what he said or not imo.

Related but unrelated to Kidd and the Mavs Tanking on the whole tho subtly or out loud there’s only one thing the league can do to stop it and that’s abolish the draft but they will never do that.
Kidd should be gone regardless but he won’t be.

And yeah - like what’s the league’s end game here with an investigation? You’ve had multiple teams tanking FOR WEEKS in broad daylight.

There’s not really a way to stop teams tanking. Get rid of the lottery - then what? I’m now tanking for a guarantee instead of the best odds.

Its ultimately just a stupid thing that happens in every league that the NBA has decided to self-righteously police for no real reason.

4 teams in the west playoffs play faster. If they draw the clippers, clippers getting packed up.

That's the only matchup where they'd be favored of the teams in contention to play them though. Sounds like a pretender to me.

Hope mavs get fined big and lose their first round pick. Disgraceful team

Back
Top Bottom