The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

The Lakers won a title… LeBron is 38 years old. I don’t get how these situations are similar at all
In terms of looking at the now and the future. Of course the Lakers accomplished way more than the Clippers, but the title was the past. It's been 2.5 years since that title.

Two aging stars that can't seem to stay on the court to play together. Isn't that similar to what you wrote down regarding the Clips.

In terms of looking at the now and the future. Of course the Lakers accomplished way more than the Clippers, but the title was the past. It's been 2.5 years since that title.

Two aging stars that can't seem to stay on the court to play together. Isn't that similar to what you wrote down regarding the Clips.

The aging stars that can't seem to stay on the floor is 100% the same.

The success of the tenure is 100% different.

Kings just happy to be there.

Chef sleeping in his own bed. Curtains.
For real, they are going to put on a performance similar to TCU in the CFP national championship game, but they are going to waste 4 prime time slots.
Should’ve matched up with someone else and kept their games on NBA TV. Too young to make any noise in the playoffs. Just benefited from more experienced teams not caring about the regular season.

The Lakers don’t have one of the biggest tax bills in the league and Bron clearly is nearing the end of his time. They can do a hard reset easily when Bron is up.

Handwaving the title seems silly when the Clippers haven’t won anything at all, and for all purposes choked away their best shot at a title. We’ve seen it with the Lakers. We’ve seen the Clippers disappoint year after year and then ownership is on the hook for the biggest lux tax bill EVER. I’m just not seeing the comparison here outside of the 4 guys being injured regularly, tbh. The financials and context couldn’t be more different.

Some of ya'll clearly don't watch the Kings :lol:

I don't expect them to win the series, but they aren't some pushovers. They're the 3rd seed for a reason
Yea.. i dont expect them to win. They probably arent ready for the stage yet, especially against the Warriors of all teams who obviously arent really a 6 seed. but hopefully a entertaining series.
If they shoot well, and the Warriors play like they have during the reg season, they could win. I just don't expect the Warriors to look like they have during the regular season

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom