The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Being without Naz and McDaniels is a significantly bigger blow than Goober. All 3 missing is no good though. Bron and AD SHOULD be able to do whatever they want against that frontline.

What happens with Russ in the offseason will be interesting. I don't think he's done enough in his short time with the Clippers to get anyone interested in throwing a big contract at him, but I don't know that his ego will allow him to take a small/modest one year deal, which I think he's most likely to get offered.

What's the max you guys can offer him?

Again. It’s a bad matchup. Cool. I get it. But suspending him is wild. Who is your backup 5? We throwing Garza out there? Nathan knight? Towns pick up 2 quick fouls, just ask out and sim to the end.

Unserious franchise.

Again. It’s a bad matchup. Cool. I get it. But suspending him is wild. Who is your backup 5? We throwing Garza out there? Nathan knight? Towns pick up 2 quick fouls, just ask out and sim to the end.

Unserious franchise.
You really breaking this down when they’d already proven they were the most unserious franchise once they made the trade

Unserious franchise.
Garza lit us up in the pre-season
AD is bbq chikin in drop coverage

Unserious franchise.

From what I’ve heard, they prefer the Nuggets matchup.

Which I think the Knicks will do. Outside of IQ. No point of hoarding these picks when Brunson and Randle are win now players.

We will gladly give you Tobias for some of those picks 👀.

In all seriousness though, there's no reason to rush if you're the Knicks. Just sit pat and wait for the next disgruntled star. It will also be key to see how Randle performs in this year's playoffs.

Why not? They had what is widely considered a very disappointing year and still finished 5th in the West. Nobody in the West is that far ahead of them when their healthy. All the key guys are already under contract for next year.

Why do you think the alternative of going full re-build is so much more appealing than them giving it one more run?
because you’re past having your best shot at winning. You’re paying the highest lux tax bill in the history of the game. This group of guys has probably just run it’s course, and your best two guys are aging and can’t even depend on them to play 60 games a year together. What’s going to be the difference with one more run? Pointing out that nobody is that far ahead of them when healthy is just not compelling to me when they’re never consistently healthy. You are what are you, not what you could be

Back
Top Bottom