The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Norman Powell was the best bench player this season if we’re being honest with ourselves.

Ehhh I don’t agree with that.
You think? I feel like PE has a better chance than banks. Banks are not willing to lend early into the career. And the deal sourcing from banks is not unique or exclusive or venture enough to entice people a lot of the time.

My hope is that they do a lot of education alongside the whole gathering of assets thing

Naw, when you look past the side step three, what else does he offer you?
i mean you've been gettting away with lots of egregious posts, but this is just too much to ignore :lol:

you're basically both of these guys

Move Over Bert & Ernie! This Fanfic Recognizes the True Gay Muppets

The swift turn on Luka has gone too far right :lol: He has issues with complaining after every play, seemingly coming into camp out of shape, leadership and effort on the defensive end but those are fixable IMO.

For all his shortcomings he’s still a 32/9/8 guy shooting 50% from the field and 34% from 3. Only 74% from the line but he gets to the line 10-11 times per game :sick: Just needs the right coach and veteran(s) on the team
At 24 years old. People talking crazy :lol:

You think? I feel like PE has a better chance than banks. Banks are not willing to lend early into the career. And the deal sourcing from banks is not unique or exclusive or venture enough to entice people a lot of the time.

My hope is that they do a lot of education alongside the whole gathering of assets thing
I guess it depends on if you mean Black people in general or this like .5% of Black wealth? NBA has become very cozy with PE/VC, but more so has been the elite NBA guys. These PE shops and the industry more broadly has zero interest in financial literacy, they’re just focused on returns returns returns. But we’re probably just talking past each other here because I’m not saying anything that you don’t already know and you’re talking about for NBA guys specifically

I was dead *** about to post this and tag you :lol: WE tried to tell them. The rest of the players in the league see it. Fans need to start recognizing too.
The only player from the ‘21 class that’s been better than Sengun is Mobley. Coach Silas was leaning more towards BRUNO FERNANDO over Sengun because he was a “lob threat” :smh:.

Also Sengun won’t protect the rim like Robert Williams, but he’s far from kanter on that side of the ball.

The swift turn on Luka has gone too far right :lol: He has issues with complaining after every play, seemingly coming into camp out of shape, leadership and effort on the defensive end but those are fixable IMO.

For all his shortcomings he’s still a 32/9/8 guy shooting 50% from the field and 34% from 3. Only 74% from the line but he gets to the line 10-11 times per game :sick: Just needs the right coach and veteran(s) on the team

I agree with most of this but if he gets another coach fired at 24 who's "the right" coach? JKidd was just praised for the job he did last year then Mark Cuban let Brunson go and it was downhill.

Back
Top Bottom