The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

The only player from the ‘21 class that’s been better than Sengun is Mobley. Coach Silas was leaning more towards BRUNO FERNANDO over Sengun because he was a “lob threat” :smh:.

Also Sengun won’t protect the rim like Robert Williams, but he’s far from kanter on that side of the ball.

Grimes was in the ‘21 draft as well

I agree with most of this but if he gets another coach fired at 24 who's "the right" coach? JKidd was just praised for the job he did last year then Mark Cuban let Brunson go and it was downhill.

I am probably higher on Kidd than most. Kind of like you alluded to, I think personnel is a bigger problem than Kidd. Unfortunately, its easier to get rid of a coach then bring in the proper pieces to put around Luka.

Just thinking about their roster they are going to have to pay Kyrie, figure out what they are doing with Wood, Bertans is due $17MM next year, THJr has two years/$34MM left on his deal, Dwight Powell is going to be a FA this summer.

Seems like a nightmarish scenario.

Tonight is a legacy game for Trae Young.

After the abysmal series he had against the Heat last year he needs to step up and lead the team.

1681224752720.png

I’m rooting for him. Anything to take down the Heat.

Miami Heat fans have been in witness protection for a while now. Like COWARDS.

Infatuated with talking about MVP races and Klutch sports more than their actual team. :lol:

They don’t even mention their squad anymore. :lol:

Miami Heat fans been in witness protection for a while now.

Infatuated with talking about MVP races and Klutch sports more than their actual team.

They don’t even mention their team anymore. :lol:

As an ex Heat fan I am offended by this, HIMMY Buckets going for 40 tonight.

people talking crazy about 24 yr old luka, but lessbe frank about kyrie irving for a second here.
he's not a needle pusher nor does he make his teammates better.

last real rsuccess of his was with lebron and only lebron. he's STILL vibing off that.
meanwhile post lebron, he's played with all star/high caliber teammates, had the keys handed to him, coddled like a newborn and yet crickets.

every other team he's been on has fizzled out, often in spectacular form. 2 playoff series won in 9 years, rest of the time he's either been injured or hasn't been able to carry a team on his own, much less given the notion that he's wanted to. man been all about keeping up appearances

Tonight is a legacy game for Trae Young.

After the abysmal series he had against the Heat last year he needs to step up and lead the team.

1681224752720.png

I’m rooting for him. Anything to take down the Heat.

Trae should abuse Tyler Huro and an old Kyle Lowry. But also, I'm heavily rooting for the Heat as they're a better matchup against Boston.

Was thinking ther other day, Puerto Rico is an ard place to go and play basketball (how is it post hurricane tho???), especially if you already up like that.

What kinda money they throwing out there?

Trae should abuse Tyler Huro and an old Kyle Lowry. But also, I'm heavily rooting for the Heat as they're a better matchup against Boston.

Have you watched him vs the Heat? They defend him better than any other team in the NBA. They allow the fewest points in the PnR, and Atlanta is a heavy PnR team.

To add insult to injury, Murray hasn’t fared much better against them.

They’re going to need big games from Bogdanovic/Bey tonight.

Back
Top Bottom