The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Imagine a Celtics/Lakers finals...NBA probably wants that.

Boston 17
Minneapolis/LA 17

Break the tie.

I was dead wrong and highly surprised to see nothing was done about this with the new CBA. I guess it is moot because the new agreement is through 2028-2029 (if both sides opt out) or 2029-2030 when it runs out.

Probably the only "downside" of the Super Team/Player Empowerment era. At least when Bron moved he was doing it during free agency which to me is more palatable than some of these premature trade requests.

I know Dray mentioned that the new rules impacts the middle class negatively, but he never specifically mentioned the Supermax. I wonder if it's a taboo topic amongst the players since Supermax players have too much influence in the league.

I heard the bolded part earlier and I don’t think it is totally fair based on precedent.

But you are right; one of the few awards that is a toss up where both are equally deserving and there should be no qualms either way.

I don't think it's fair either, but just something to consider if I had to guess voters' reasoning. Also Croucher is a shill for IQ winning 6MOY since he bet on it at like 250-1 lol. He's just trying to further his propaganda/agenda
So the case for Quickley winning 6MOY, since his numbers are worse, is that he starts more games? :lol:
That's not the only case, but yeah unfortunately, it probably does help him in the eyes of some guys. Like it or not, it's not an exclusively "what are your stats strictly off the bench" award. I really don't care who wins the award between the two but acting like IQ doesn't have a case is wrong :lol:

Wolves by 15.

EEEE0773-2297-41CC-84D5-9E8F3632D4D6.gif

SloMo eating up the bulk of those frontcourt minutes with KAT going to make for some good basketball tonight. If McDaniels was playing, I would have Minnesota winning this. Without McDaniels, I'm just not sure if they have enough defensively.

A big Edwards game could make things scary :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom