The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

SloMo eating up the bulk of those frontcourt minutes with KAT going to make for some good basketball tonight. If McDaniels was playing, I would have Minnesota winning this. Without McDaniels, I'm just not sure if they have enough defensively.

A big Edwards game could make things scary :nerd:
They outscored the Pelicans by 13 in that 2nd half. Smells like a trap game

Imagine a Celtics/Lakers finals...NBA probably wants that.

Boston 17
Minneapolis/LA 17

Break the tie.

I don’t think fans really care about this matchup the way Celtics and Lakers fans do. I’d much rather see a Boston/Warriors rematch. A jokic/Embiid finals would be great too. Or bron vs Cleveland 👀

^^^ I pulled a McDaniels and punched a wall once. I was like 12 or 13. I was having my best game of Castlevania on Nintendo and then the game froze.

The wall suffered more damage than my hand did; but the punishment I got for doing it made up for that.

^^^ I pulled a McDaniels and punched a wall once. I was like 12 or 13. I was having my best game of Castlevania on Nintendo and then the game froze.

The wall suffered more damage than my hand did; but the punishment I got for doing it made up for that.
Dawg- I’ve been there

Playing my ncaa football seasons back in the day. Loved earning my stats on heisman level difficulty with a crap school and little talent

Were definitely a few times the game froze where I had been beating a top ranked school :smh:

Those moments were peak pain. I couldn’t bring myself to play again for a day or two

Kids don't know what our era went through. They got game saves, checkpoints and difficulty changes and ****

We got it out the mud leaving the system on for days to grind out a finish

Dawg- I’ve been there

Playing my ncaa football seasons back in the day. Loved earning my stats on heisman level difficulty with a crap school and little talent

Were definitely a few times the game froze where I had been beating a top ranked school :smh:

Those moments were peak pain. I couldn’t bring myself to play again for a day or two

It was March Madness that got me in high school. I was playing on the hardest level and lost against Gonzaga on a last second form jumper from half court (It was Blake Stepp).

Man, I was so pissed i threw my TV at my parents big screen. Fortunately, we had some sort of screen protector and and it only cracked that, not the screen so I dodged a bullet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom