The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I'll find a way to stay up.
1681999717478.png

#ItIsWhatItIs

⏸️

Personally, I think it would probably end up being a good thing for the Grizzlies if LeBron decided to try go out of his way to drop 50 on Brooks.

This is exactly what he's doing. Lakers aren't at their best with Lebron trying to go hero mode.

Dillon is smarter than some give him credit for. Do I still think he should keep it cool given how bad we are on the road? Yes. :lol:

Grizz upped the physicality last night and that's something AD doesn't want. I'm not even sure if this version of Lebron enjoys it tbh. Holding them to 93 points in a playoff game is stifling.

Continue to do these things and you win this series (regardless if Ja plays or not tbh):
1) win the 3 point battle (+4 in G2; -3 in G1)
2) win the turnover battle (did that in both games, although Ja had 6 turnovers and 1 assist in G1)
3) don't have to win the rebound battle every night, but don't get dominated on the boards
4) keep the physicality going as much as the refs will allow

We still have not seen Bane go off yet and I think he will have one of those games on the road.

Before foot injury. i would say Bron gets the 40 plus classic Bron game but he dont got it right now

I also think Bron too smart to get baited into going for 40, that benefits the grizz if he going to just get his own

I still think Bron can get 40 in a game if he wanted, but like you said Bron gettin 40 I dont think helps his team. Not confident the other guys would be able to get going and make up the rest of the scoring needed to get the W.

Plus Bron gettin that 40 would have him gassed like a mf lmao

Bron doesn't have to score 40. AD just can't have another one of those games again.

A split in Memphis is still a win but a huge missed opportunity to go up 2-0.

I still think Bron can get 40 in a game if he wanted, but like you said Bron gettin 40 I dont think helps his team. Not confident the other guys would be able to get going and make up the rest of the scoring needed to get the W.

Plus Bron gettin that 40 would have him gassed like a mf lmao
Nah man. If it takes 40 to win, you go get. I don’t think it’s a “want” thing. And 40 absolutely helps the team win when AD puts up a stinker.

Do what it takes to win. That’s what superstars do. No disrespect to Bron but an arbitrary number means nothing

Nah man. If it takes 40 to win, you go get. I don’t think it’s a “want” thing. And 40 absolutely helps the team win when AD puts up a stinker.

Do what it takes to win. That’s what superstars do. No disrespect to Bron but an arbitrary number means nothing

I agree, he should've been more aggressive when he saw what type of time AD was on.

Back
Top Bottom