The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

342219391_777487053683909_1126778626163612545_n.jpg

Claxton shouldn’t have been ejected. That was nonsense. All the taunting and showboating that Embiid does? What was wrong with Claxton flexing? Ridiculous.

His and Hardens ejection really changed the trajectory of the game

What Joel did was way more egregious than the Draymond situation.

NBA ain’t gonna act the same though.

Claxton shouldn’t have been ejected. That was nonsense. All the taunting and showboating that Embiid does? What was wrong with Claxton flexing? Ridiculous.

His and Hardens ejection really changed the trajectory of the game
He got ejected for having 2 Ts. The 1st one was right before Jo nut kicked him when he stepped over him.

While I agree the Joel situation wasn’t a good look, he doesn’t have a reputation of that type of behavior and he did not connect. The intention was there though and I wonder if that matters to the NBA?

He got ejected for having 2 Ts. The 1st one was right before Jo nut kicked him when he stepped over him.

The point I’m making is, he shouldn’t have got a tech for that second act. Shouldn’t have been T’d up for flexing/“taunting” in the first place. These guys should be able to show some passion every now and then. Especially because those technical fouls affect their money because they get fined.

Not to mention, the NBA probably will use those clips in highlight reels. It’s just a terrible precedent. You best believe that Claxton dunk on Embiid be part of the NBA highlights package for years to come, but dude was ejected and has to pay that $5000-10000 fine for getting a technical…..

Harden should’ve been just an offensive foul IMO

The point I’m making is, he shouldn’t have got a tech for that second act.

Harden should’ve been just an offensive foul IMO
Imo yes. He was making a point every time he scored to show up Embiid. After the first one, coach should’ve told him to stop being stupid

Nets entire gameplan was to annoy Jo to get him to act to get ejected. Similar to the Dudley/Simmons shenanigans from 2018

League should do Embiid a favor and suspend him next game. Save him from getting fouled/falling over and hurting himself.

Check the box score on claxton 1st 2 games lolol please miss me with all that

5 points game 1
0 points game 2

Claxoton is a clown

He acts like he guarding embiid solo dolo and cooking ya alright. He getting help with doubles and triple teams lol but when its 1 on 1 its BBQ Chicken

Ahh so we gonna ignore that claxton push in the back on the 2nd clip.. got it

Thats what we doing today. Say less

Ahh so we gonna ignore that claxton push in the back on the 2nd clip.. got it

Thats what we doing today. Say less
Come on man clips 2-5 were OD. Claxton without a running start isn’t knocking him over. Embiid is too graceful to be falling all the time.

Great player but the Celtics series going to way more physical. No need to put extra bumps on yourself against a team full of SFs

Back
Top Bottom