The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Come on man clips 2-5 were OD. Claxton without a running start isn’t knocking him over. Embiid is too graceful to be falling all the time.

Great player but the Celtics series going to way more physical. No need to put extra bumps on yourself against a team full of SFs

Thats not the 1st time claxton did that - embiid even brought it up in his post game presser. Thats the 2nd or 3rd time now this series claxton shoved him going for a board from behind whether it was a weak push or hard. Embiid not doing that on the other end

Im with yas though i think its dumb as hell he continues to fall 10+ times a game. By the 4th he exhausted himself not only that hell eventually injure himself if he didnt already

But lets not act like nets are playing like saints. THEY are clearly tryna get a rise out of embiid and make him frustrated by trying to get him ejected.

They even locking his damn arms and one day someone will get seriously hurt by this

But i agree he should of been ejected 100%

Yeah remember the last time the Sixers faced the Nets in the playoffs the Nets kept coming at Simmons to try and get him ejected(Jared Dudley was right in the end lol) They know they can’t win so they trying to give themselves a chance by playing mind games

While I agree the Joel situation wasn’t a good look, he doesn’t have a reputation of that type of behavior and he did not connect. The intention was there though and I wonder if that matters to the NBA?

1682083210295.gif

Yeah remember the last time the Sixers faced the Nets in the playoffs the Nets kept coming at Simmons to try and get him ejected(Jared Dudley was right in the end lol) They know they can’t win so they trying to give themselves a chance by playing mind games

But since ppl hate the sixers they turn a blind eye to it

Its disgusting basketball

Hows it working out for the nets ? Down 3-0 bunch of bums

I’m not gonna complain about a physical series. I’m complaining about these shoves with ill intent

There’s a difference with the physical play when you actually respect the opponent. Sixers don’t respect the Nets at all. While Boston has had our number, there’s a mutual level of respect between both teams

That picture ain't helping Draymond's case. :lol:

No in this thread has disputed Draymond’s history of dirty plays and that picture from Sunday supports it. However, we talk about his history and not Embiid’s when Joel has two more flagrants in half as many career games.

Draymond is just a unlikeable player on a unlikeable championship winning team so it gets highlighted more in the media and by NBA fans. It is what it is.

I’m not gonna complain about a physical series. I’m complaining about these shoves with ill intent

There’s a difference with the physical play when you actually respect the opponent. Sixers don’t respect the Nets at all. While Boston has had our number, there’s a mutual level of respect between both teams
Video of the first push? The second one was weak IMO

Draymond also gets away with a lot more. If they called draymond fairly he would be leading embiid.

The fact that you are saying he would have more is meaningless when he has played twice as many games. Guys like him, Luka, etc should have way more technical fouls but flagrants is debatable.

The fact that they gave him a flagrant that they knew would lead to missing an NBA Finals game leads me to believe he is not getting THAT much preferential treatment.

He’s picked up some terrible habits man.

Him Doc & Harden really meant for each other. Idk if he has the stamina to play deep into the playoffs for real. Buddy getting gassed.

Bruh he looks awful. Buddy looking like Tua Tagovailoa

You got to be a special type of stupid to be purposely falling on a hardwood floor :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Video of the first push? The second one was weak IMO
I have to look as it happened in game 2. Basically the Nets were coming down on a fastbreak Embiid was coming down and Claxton was trailing Jo. Shot goes up and Jo was boxing out. Claxton runs directing into Jo, both elbows to the back

No call

Back
Top Bottom