The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

uhh-ok.gif

Please go ahead and suspend embiid for game 4

Saturday will make it even easier to bet on the Sixers . Please do it NBA

What’s it gonna take to get Embiid in a Raptors jersey?

Keep Paskal & OG to preserve what could be an All ABA frontline.

My frustration with the clippers has forced me to be "off this team as presently constructed".

With that being said, breaking the team up is not the best move.

But to quote Max kellerman this morning, "it has been 676 days and counting since kawhi and PG have played a playoff game together."

They have played together in 22.7% of clippers games in total since joining the clippers.

Kawhi came in and demanded that the clippers mortgage their future and give away their most important asset in order to acquire him. (Sga)

I don't really even disagree with the move in hindsight.

I believe, that there was also a deal in place that allows kawhi to say when he can/can't go without being questioned. Which is BS.

The clippers brass have babied every injury that kawhi/PG have ever had. Now, they've been some big injuries. But still...

Kawhi was out 16 months for an injury that other players have been back in 9 months. AFTER WAITING 2 MONTHS TO GET SURGERY!!!

Currently, PG is/will be out over a month (if the clippers advance and he returns for round 2) for an injury that Giannis sustained and was out for what? 3-4 games?

I know, Giannis and PG are different etc etc. But, to me, it speaks to the mentality of a champion vs. the PG mind state.

PG tests positive for COVID-19 after losing a 7/8 play in game and lose the next game and miss the playoffs

Blah blah blah...

I could go on and on.

But they're competing, fighting and playing harder now, than they've done all season.

Ownership/coach/locale are all in place to entice someone of value to come and help the clippers get over the hump. You have to hold out for that.

One thing we do know, there will be a total stud that demands or if their situation and (like it or not) the clippers are in the conversation for potential landing spot for most of those players.

Gotta be patient

Imo

comparing one players injury to another doesn't make sense.

Surprised PG isn't out for much longer with that injury.

The only non-biased fans on here are the Celtics fans. If we are being honest.

maybe clippers too now that they are slowly getting rid of their annoying players (Trez bev doc etc)

comparing one players injury to another doesn't make sense.

Surprised PG isn't out for much longer with that injury.
Never said PG should be back because Giannis was. Just pointing out that imo, there appears to be a difference in approach in how they deal with the same injury.

In addition, I don't think it's out of bounds to question why it takes most players 9-12 months for an injury and the next player 16 months.

Especially when the player in question to 2 months after going out to actually have surgery.

Again, just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom