The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Clippers can't blow it up with a new stadium coming. Being competitive is important right now

Similar to the Rams putting all their chips in to win a ring with the new stadium being build.

The big changes with the team I’d like to see in the off-season is a completely new training staff. Not blaming the current one necessarily, but bad injury luck and our guys taking longer to recover from the same injuries as guys on other teams has been a constant during Jasen Powell’s tenure. Time to at least see if new medical/training staff can make a difference.

Modify the load management strategy and value winning in the regular season early on more highly.

I thought the clips managed it well this season. PG went down in a freak accident. Kawhi is always going to be up in the air. He played himself into great shape towards end of the year. Thought he bulked up too much and it it effected his stamina early on.

I wonder if lue will be back. He seems like he may need a break or at keast take some time off

Will a Mann, Powell centered trade be enough for Dallas if Myrie doesn't want to stay. ?

Feel like that's the only lifeline they have.

if you think Kawhi and PG are guaranteed to be injured every postseason, what can you even get in return for them? :lol:
they’d get a nice haul from teams who think they’re a wing away from being serious contenders. Regardless of injury history. Don’t even think that’s debatable.

they’d get a nice haul from teams who think they’re a wing away from being serious contenders. Regardless of injury history. Don’t even think that’s debatable.

I don’t think there’s a team dumb enough to think Kawhi or PG can stay healthy in the postseason. It’s been proven that they can’t.

I don’t think there’s a team dumb enough to think Kawhi or PG can stay healthy in the postseason. It’s been proven that they can’t.
Can’t tell if I’m being HIM’d or not, but isn’t that what the people who want to keep this squad and run it back are banking on? :lol:

People going to flock to Intuit for the toilets, not for who's on the court.

How many teams are a wing away from being contenders and have nice hauls available?
Who can convince themselves that they are is probably the question? Cleveland, Knicks and Denver jump out for sure — Philly would probably depend on Maxey and getting a third team involved.

Who can convince themselves that they are is probably the question? Cleveland, Knicks and Denver jump out for sure — Philly would probably depend on Maxey and getting a third team involved.

Who's highlighting these packages?

Cleveland - ???? who's going out that's not leaving a gigantic hole even w/ PG or Kawhi coming in?
Knicks - RJ? yeah I'd rather ride out Kawhi/PG for the last year of their deal
Denver - MPJ????

Back
Top Bottom