The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Welp -- Dillon definitely out after this year :lol: . Way too much negative press for a front office that operates in secrecy. Get these bad influences away from Ja, Bane and Jaren

Yea he's done for the season

Fair play to him, really hope he gets to continue his career but it's looking real uncertain rn with all the serious injuries he's been through by 30 :smh: :smh:

He's really had the worst luck with his health man |l

Just brutal. My heart really goes out to him.

Welp -- Dillon definitely out after this year :lol: . Way too much negative press for a front office that operates in secrecy. Get these bad influences away from Ja, Bane and Jaren

What’s his contract look like? Because he’s not doing much for his trade value these playoffs.

What’s his contract look like? Because he’s not doing much for his trade value these playoffs.

Maximum extension would've been 4/$52m -- neither side wanted to move forward, so Dillon played out the season. 4/$52m may be overpay at this point all things considered (great defense, poor offense + antics).

I'm sure Grizz will find a way to swindle a S&T. Also, would not be surprised if they just let him walk.

Yeah everybody grills the wolves, but the Cavs gave up a lot to not even be able to beat the knicks
There is no comparison, unfortunately for wolves fans

This is garlands and mobleys first playoff

They can still see if it works with Allen or trade him for a solid return

Mitchell is unproven in the playoffs but he has put up good numbers there

Meanwhile the wolves are screwed for years to come whether they keep their core or are forced to trade one of their centers

It’ll be hell keeping naz and mcdaniels too

I take back everything good I said about Dillon brooks. Send him to China
Coupé It Coupé It You're losing troops buddy

the-office-dwight-schrute.gif

Back
Top Bottom