The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Russ to Miami makes too much sense. Clippers kinda need him though.

People act like Ja be on the basketball court doing the type of stuff Dejounte Murray, Dillon, Draymond, etc are doing. He had some run-ins off the court with a lot of it being overstated. Still nowhere near the worst thing a NBA player has done this season, let alone in general.

Some of the stuff being blown out of proportion :lol:. To the point where it became a smear campaign and a lot of “racist” like banter going on.

Ja still one of the best young players in the league, on one of the youngest teams and best front offices. His issues you can work out. The Dillon stuff, no.

Ja doing drive-bys on strippers and retail workers but Dillon is the bad influence :lol:
dumb-and-dumber-uh.gif

There’s nothing like a big game in The Garden

Knowing Knicks fans, there won’t be any apology forms filled out for coach or RJ :lol: The nonsensical noise got quiet towards the end of the szn when the seeding began to shape up.

The RJ vitriol was/is the most annoying part about the ‘fans’ of the squad. Really feels like ppl WANT this kid to flameout and that is just mind boggling.

Dumbasses still putting their negativity out there talmbout they’re hoping for an L cuz their pitchforks signed 🔥 Thibs are collecting dust.

Heads might explode if the club grits itself into the ECF.

son was pleading for the lakers to sign dwight howard, javalee mcgee, mason plumlee a couple months back, and mad they got rid of zubac.

but now just 2 months later they are washed up and zubac is the reason the clippers are not winning a title lol

guy said bjelica and otto porter were the reasons the warriors won the title last season

the guy is so erratic in his opinions and moves the goal posts so frequently he forgets what he previously says.

Playing the race card over an idiot like Ja Morant.

Damn.

Sure — calling a 23 year old an idiot for making a few mistakes, but got the respect of his peers like your opinion means anything.

- I guess the NBA lied in their investigation about not seeing any evidence on the “laser”. Not to mention it being Ja’s friend accused and not Ja himself

- let me see how you act as a 23 year old if you felt your mom was threatened at the mall. I don’t condone what he did, but get over it. Y’all talking like he out here raping or actually killing people

- he had fun at the strip club with a pistol. Okay? Let me know when he actually shoots it at least?

- the incident at his house — I don’t condone it. Should be better about who you bring around. The truth will come out about that situation, but a 22 year old (at the time) and a HS hooper that already got paid…not to mention being countersued, so we will see how that plays out.

Put this **** to rest. If we want to start talking about the dumb mistakes NBA players made, we can start.

Back
Top Bottom