The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

So Dillon is a bad influence for doing his antics ON-COURT
But Ja is just misunderstood for doing his antics OFF-COURT

Interesting

Dillon is what most players call on the team our LEADER. He’s the longest tenured player on the team and obviously the one player that says the MOST on and off the court.

Not only that, but have y’all watched this team over the years with Dillon? :lol: he’s the weakest link offensively, but his defensive impact sometimes make up for it. These performances by Dillon have been atrocious and you think it’s comparable about who’s the real distraction between he and Ja?

Ja had a one off situation that was handled internally and he’s progressing with his mental health. Dillon acting like this is the WWE, media is calling him dirty, he’s terrible on offense and majority of the bantering against Memphis is because of Dillon.

All in all, not saying Ja is perfect. But, I’m not about to act like he’s the one causing a stir in the locker room or the media chasing him for interviews. He’s the reason we going to have a title one day.

Not too much on Brooks. Memphis needs him if they wanna have a chance to win.

"race card"?

you tellin on yourself
You right... Grizzly man didn't just say the coverage of Ja's antics was racist :lol:

Sure — calling a 23 year old an idiot for making a few mistakes, but got the respect of his peers like your opinion means anything.

- I guess the NBA lied in their investigation about not seeing any evidence on the “laser”. Not to mention it being Ja’s friend accused and not Ja himself

- let me see how you act as a 23 year old if you felt your mom was threatened at the mall. I don’t condone what he did, but get over it. Y’all talking like he out here raping or actually killing people

- he had fun at the strip club with a pistol. Okay? Let me know when he actually shoots it at least?

- the incident at his house — I don’t condone it. Should be better about who you bring around. The truth will come out about that situation, but a 22 year old (at the time) and a HS hooper that already got paid…not to mention being countersued, so we will see how that plays out.

Put this **** to rest. If we want to start talking about the dumb mistakes NBA players made, we can start.
You really typed all that to make excuses for a grown man :lol:

"So what he beating up kids and threatening minimum wage workers? Call me when he kills somebody."

Dillon is what most players call on the team our LEADER. He’s the longest tenured player on the team and obviously the one player that says the MOST on and off the court.

Not only that, but have y’all watched this team over the years with Dillon? :lol: he’s the weakest link offensively, but his defensive impact sometimes make up for it. These performances by Dillon have been atrocious and you think it’s comparable about who’s the real distraction between he and Ja?

Ja had a one off situation that was handled internally and he’s progressing with his mental health. Dillon acting like this is the WWE, media is calling him dirty, he’s terrible on offense and majority of the bantering against Memphis is because of Dillon.

All in all, not saying Ja is perfect. But, I’m not about to act like he’s the one causing a stir in the locker room or the media chasing him for interviews. He’s the reason we going to have a title one day.
damn dillon brooks is your teams leader?

I really like Brooks and the excitement he brings. He has that old school mentality that I love. His numbers are never going to be great but he knows his role and plays it well.

Ja going out partying right now in LA in the midst of a playoff series would show the irresponsible behavior Dillon showing right now :lol:

I really like Brooks and the excitement he brings. He has that old school mentality that I love. His numbers are never going to be great but he knows his role and plays it well.
apparently he didnt know his role last game taking 13 shots by halftime and only making 3

Hope the Knicks sign Dillon for his grit so ya'll see how "harmless" his nut punching antics are

Sorry nick. nick. Your peers need to see the light

I think most people who defended Dillon are done with him. Declining to talk after saying so much rubbed fans the wrong way.

You could’ve just took some ownership in what was said and responsibility for getting ejected. Yet, he left it up to his teammates and coach to talk about it :lol:

Yea i got no issues with what Dillon is doing. He might not be good enough to be trolling as the villain, but I get it. All mental mind games in a playoff setting.

The nut punching, yea idk what that is. Players need to cut that out.

Can’t compare it to Ja‘s issues right now.

also if draymond doesnt take 14 shots yesterday the warriors would have easily won instead of barely winning in the final seconds

All of those are bad fits except Miami and Philly, but Philly would have to trade Maxey.

I see the Nets there as well. They have the pieces (Ben Simmons) and picks to make the move. They get Lillard without giving up too much depth. He'll fit like a glove there.

Would the Clippers pay him though? Their cap is horrible.
My guess is that they're going to try to dump a lot of other guys to make the cap more manageable. I do not think they'll try to move either Kawhi or PG, but I suspect sending everyone else out will be on the table.

Back
Top Bottom