The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

f7cvk3xo-Ycve.jpg

Last edited:
You doing the whole career. Yes

EYE am clearly and i made it pretty obvious i was talking bout past 3 years

His nickname clearly came recently dont act dumb

Look man it's beyond denying AD is injury Prone but Embiid about to be in his third year straight of having an injury that leaves him looking like Theo Ratliff in the playoffs. he's playing about 60-70 percent of games yearly & is never healthy for the important part

There's no winners in this race :lol:

Look man it's beyond denying AD is injury Prone but Embiid about to be in his third year straight of having an injury that leaves him looking like Theo Ratliff in the playoffs. he's playing about 60-70 percent of games yearly & is never healthy for the important part

Crying at the accuracy.

Was also All-Time great right out of the gate, didn't take him a few years to find his footing in the league.

Can't see any PG ever matching his career, even Steph.

Calling him the best shooter or arguing that he's the best scorer ever, that's more than fair with me.

Just can't get behind folks calling him the best PG though when Magic exists and did more at the position in less time :lol:

And magic was shooting 90% from the FT line, 50% from the field and could’ve easily been a good 3 point shooter

Is C. Wood unplayable off the bench? He was a hot commodity just yesterday it seems.

I gotta check the defensive tape b4 thinking this could be another Dallas robbery in the making.

When he constantly gets doubled tripled team in the playoffs he bound to get beat up. It will always be tough for him to stay healthy

Besides this injury - you could say ALL the others were just freak injuries

AD will never play through injuries like embiid did during his playoff outings. He aint built like that

It aint no winners we both have correct points but i just like arguing mines and ima stand by it

Embiid dont get the credit he deserves for toughing the games out

Concrete evidence- I think warriors win the series but the things being brought to the table so far I feel like it’s reaching

:lol:, If this ain’t a false equivalencecy….

“Concrete evidence” on why the defending champs should pull out a series vs this Lakers team…..vs the other delusional takes.

What has been brought to the table, that’s so OD from the Warriors side that you think is reaching?

Was also All-Time great right out of the gate, didn't take him a few years to find his footing in the league.

Can't see any PG ever matching his career, even Steph.

Calling him the best shooter or arguing that he's the best scorer ever, that's more than fair with me.

Just can't get behind folks calling him the best PG though when Magic exists and did more at the position in less time :lol:

If anyone is underated its Zeke. Took down magic bird and jordan.
What's crazy is guys like wavycrocket wavycrocket osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh freeze freeze are pushing 45 years old with these takes.

Yall old heads seen Prime Magic and Larry go at it :smh: :rofl:

I blame MJ for how people choose to view/underrate Zeke retroactively :lol: :smh:

No one at the time ever thought Zeke was like a top 3 player in the league at the time either.

He didn't get MVP votes, only 3 all NBA first teams.

The badboy pistons were great team but on depth and defense.

The best offensive player always gets overrated on those type of teams.

:lol:, If this ain’t a false equivalencecy….

“Concrete evidence” on why the defending champs should pull out a series vs this Lakers team…..vs the other delusional takes.

What has been brought to the table, that’s so OD from the Warriors side that you think is reaching?

Right. TF is concrete evidence? :lol::smh:

I be seeing the fake neutral ****** trying to get their agendas off too.

I'ma put all them ****** on the summer jam screen soon.

Back
Top Bottom